1500 Miles So Go Run

Joining The Chase (Read 191 times)

C-R

Hey Y'all, Just sticking my nose under the tent as I'm increasing my goals for the year. Wasn't sure what I could handle after an injury racked '07, but things are moving along and I'm needing a chase of a different bunny. I see some familiar and infamous names here and look forward to the conversations.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Welcome. Please don't run more miles than me. I don't need another person RunningAHEAD of me. Big grin

Forever Learning

Stimpy - You Eeeiiiidddiottt! I miss Ren & Stimpy Sad Welcome to the insanity Big grin
          Welcome Norm! Glad to have you here. Jeff! Dude. Good to see you. How are things working for you post-move? Ren and Stimpy is da bomb!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--->:] Nice to have you here, Norm! Big grin</--->

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hi Norm! I'm sorry to say that I have only seen about three minutes of a Ren & Stimpy show. Blush I need to work on that.

Michelle

C-R

Hi Norm! I'm sorry to say that I have only seen about three minutes of a Ren & Stimpy show. Blush I need to work on that.
                Some classic cartoon humor you will love. JasonR - we're both closing in on the wahbit so only a few more weeks and we can both enjoy some rabbit stew. Zoom = RA Famous in orange of course Gots me a Garmin and I'm more psyched to get out on the road than ever. Anyone else get that way when you get some new gear - you just can't wait to hit the road.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/