1500 Miles So Go Run

Dang it, I think I'm going to move up on the chart... (Read 560 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

...and you all do long runs too! Smile

#artbydmcbride

Woohooo!  Smile

Runners run

Woohooo!  Smile

Well done.....you have been moved to the Hall of Fame Smile

Jerry
        A runners blog-updated daily

Jill_B

I fly.

Great job!  

(And I didn't block you, I didn't get to run all weekend, stupid hurricane that wasn't as big a deal as they thought)

Bring it on.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

#artbydmcbride

Sorry you didn't get to run, Jill, but I'm glad the hurricane wasn't as bad as expected too.  Smile

Thanks!

Runners run

Jill_B

I fly.

Sorry you didn't get to run, Jill, but I'm glad the hurricane wasn't as bad as expected too.  Smile

Thanks!

Me too!  We evacuated and the hotel treadmill was ancient... I was worried that I'd get injured if I ran on it and the local gym near the hotel was closed... I could've run outside if I had planned better... 

Bring it on.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

WTG Ilene!

jeffdonahue

Woohooo!  Smile

Nice job - been trying to catch back up with you for a while after my injury.  Hoping to hit my 1500 tomorrow if all goes well.

I expected to be at 1501 on Sat...but fell a little behind this month.  I don't regret it...honestly...nearing 1500 is freaking me out.  1501 is the most I've done in a calendar year...so, to hit that in the 1st full week of Sept...yeah, freaking me out.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I expected to be at 1501 on Sat...but fell a little behind this month.  I don't regret it...honestly...nearing 1500 is freaking me out.  1501 is the most I've done in a calendar year...so, to hit that in the 1st full week of Sept...yeah, freaking me out.

I'm sure you can handle it.  1500 doesn't mean we quit for the rest of the year, does it?

I'm sure you can handle it.  1500 doesn't mean we quit for the rest of the year, does it?

It doesn't???! Shocked  Smile

I guess it is just the whole unknown waters thing...my goal is 2000 this year.

jeffdonahue

Got it this morning - 1500.1

w00t ....welcome to the hall of fame Jeff

Jerry
                              A runners blog-updated daily

#artbydmcbride

Hooray, Jeff!  Great comeback!  Smile

Runners run