1500 Miles So Go Run

2009 Marathons (Read 1746 times)

PWL

Has been

The only things I have planned so far are the Sugarloaf Marathon on May 17th, the Trek Across Maine--a 180-mile charity bike race on June 19th, and possibly the Pumpkinman Half-Ironman triathlon on Sept 12th. We shall see how it all goes though...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Queen of 3rd Place

Holy sh*t, I'm up next!! Shocked Arla

Ex runner

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

New to the group, but its close enough to 2009 to start posting... Lincoln Marathon (Nebraska) May 3 Marine Corps Marathon October 25

Chris
        PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

#artbydmcbride

Surf City Seattle Rock n Roll San Francisco

Runners run

Think Whirled Peas

Q for 2009... Bayshore (probably) Detroit (definitely) Monkey (maybe)

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomy: Bayshore - May 23 Grand Rapids (likely) or Detroit - Oct. 18

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

I have flat lost my mind but here goes St. Louis - April Sunburst - June Indy - Oct Louisville - Oct Monumental - November Monkey - November Tecumseh Trail - Dec

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Queen of 3rd Place

Other than Disneyworld, the year is shaping up like this: Feb 1 - Surf City HM July 19 - Napa-to-Sonoma HM July 26 - San Francisco HM Sept 6 - Disneyland HM Oct 11 - Long Beach HM Disneyworld + Disneyland = Coast to coast challenge = cool 3rd medal http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/IYxV6ZJE-cKKVP17TaeYsw?select=2RGFXMdb2xyTzGxX0_w3qQ Surf City + San Francisco + Long Beach = California Dreamin' Series for which you get a 3rd medal and a JACKET! http://www.caldreaminracing.com/ Yes, I'm shallow, it's all about the bling for me! Gotta find a fall marathon, somewhere on the west coast... Arla

Ex runner

...---...

New to the group this year. What the heck, let's see what happens. For me ING Georgia Mar 29 San Francisco July 26 Kiawah Island Dec (maybe)

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

AnneCA

New to the group, but put me down for SF July 26 -- looks like there are several RAers! There, I said it: I'm going to run a marathon this year. Shocked
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

New to the group, but put me down for SF July 26 -- looks like there are several RAers! There, I said it: I'm going to run a marathon this year. Shocked
                        Wow, Anne, that's great! Looks as if you're getting a great start to the year, too!
                          I am doing the Seattle RnR on 6/27 and maybe the Eugene marathon on 5/3.

~Sara
                          It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

May 3rd Flying Pig (Cincinnati)
                              2011 Goals:
                              Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                              Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)

Dave

Suntrust National Marathon - 21 March 2009 Had my first real long run of this training cycle today at just under 17. Hoping to PR at this race.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Bayshore - May 23

Michelle