1500 Miles So Go Run

2009 Marathons (Read 1746 times)

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I'm in! May 3rd, New Jersey Marathon, Long Branch, NJ Nov 1st, NYC Marathon, NYC Nov 22, Monkey, Nashville, TN
      Slimbo: Miami -- 01.25.09 done 3:59:13 Something in the Fall ... maybe Steamtown or NYC if I get in the lottery Steamtown 10.11.2009

2012= under-goaled

Go Pre!

Updates Remove: Vancouver on May 3rd Add: Ottawa May 25 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront - Sept 27 Tornot Intl - Oct 18 Hamilton - Nov 1 <---> Keep: Niagara - June 21 Mississauga - May 11</--->

Into the wild

I'm glad I refreshed my browser b4 asking you to clarify that first attempt Dave... Clowning around mta.. I still can't find Ottawa on the 25th...you got the date right??

Shut up and run

Ottawa is May 24. I'm running it. I'm also heading to Phoenix for the Rock n Roll marathon in 2 weeks - Jan 18.
            runlouierun

I'm new to the group as well - I'm going to do the Seattle RnR in June.

Go Pre!

Yes Ottawa is May 25 Wink and I am doing my own personal Canadian version of the 'Goofy Marathon' Saturday 5pm - 5k race Saturday 6:30 Pm - 10K race (with my youngest son) Sunday AM - Marathon (with my oldest son)
                  Plans? The're like Twenty dollar bills...They sure are pretty to look at , but before you know it all you have is a ten dollar bill and some change...My 2008 plans were like that. I was supposed to train and run the Hartford Marathon...long story short is that my plans didn't include real life drauma, injury and instead of having a 20 I had to settle for the 10. All in all it was my best year running in a decade. Although I did not reach my goal, I did establish a decent running base. This year is different...I still have plans, but the drauma is past, and Injury....knock wood...will stay far behind me like that pace bunny! Shamrock marathon March 2009 Virginia Beach...Just trying to finish without breaking Hartford Marathon October 2009 - Legitimate effort with one year's prep and training to run a PR and qualify for Boston Boston 2010.....well it could happen.... Karl
                  celiacChris

3Days4Cure

One edit on mine-- my October marathon is the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington DC. Smile The May lincoln is correct (and I register after my half next week--eep!)

Chris
                    PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Hi Johnny F I have a few plans, they are as follows: 7th Feb 2009 - Moonlight Challenge (32.75 miles) 20th May 2009 -Compton Challenge (40 miles) (to confirm) 20th June 2009 - Picnic Marathon (26.2 miles) 20th September 2009 - London to Brighton (56 miles) Big leaps and plans since Beachy Head last yearBig grin

Jerry
                      A runners blog-updated daily

Into the wild

Welcome to the club Jerry Smile

Shut up and run

Why thank you John, I happened upon here, looks a bit busier around these parts compared to my usual hauntWink

Jerry
                          A runners blog-updated daily

Worsel

another new to the group. nyc in nov for me - looking to make my marathon debut.

Oh Mighty Wing

Hi All!! My marathon plans are: June 6th God's Country September 25-27 - Tahoe Triple

Queen of 3rd Place

I posted a short Disneyworld RR under Racing in the general forum (I first accidentally posted only one paragraph, there's a little more now). Bottom line is I had a great first marathon! Next up is either LA (May 25) or San Diego RNR (May 31). Big grin Arla

Ex runner