1500 Miles So Go Run

September Mileage Goal (Read 447 times)

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

C-R

At least one more mile than last month.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

My mileage will be a low one as I am still having a problem with my toe but will be happy with 100 + miles. I am having to shift the training on its head as I have the distance/endurance in me but have to shift over to Hill work and also get in some serious speed training if I am to get my mountain ultra into fruition.

Jerry
        A runners blog-updated daily

I'm way behind.  I still need 20  8.1 miles to get to 1000!  I think I'm aiming for 150 miles this month.

Michelle

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

160 which would be a 20 year high.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

160 which would be a 20 year high.

Now this is one I want to watch, just the idea of beating 20 year old PB makes it exciting. I have a dream of beating a 26 year old PB of <64 minute 10 mile. Two hopes of beating it but it is a great target to have

Jerry

150?  Uninjured please.

Oh, and my other goal is to NOT race my half marathon this Saturday.  It is going to be far too lovely not to run it...I have only been pain free for about 4 runs now, and I think racing it would be a bad idea.  But it is supposed to be 49F at the start...can you say perfect?!  Must.not.race.

Umm, yeah, 150 isn't going to happen.   Can I have 100 please?

Nope, 110+ Smile

Jerry

theyapper

On the road again...

I'm with runnerclay.  Shooting for 160.  Looks like it'll be close...

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

#artbydmcbride

I am going to be brave and put 120 miles out there for my September goal.   <gulp>

Two more days to run, and I am at 150 miles already.  Smile

Runners run

Two more days to run, and I am at 150 miles already.  Smile

Good on you, I will scrape the 110 if this cold of mine holds off (which I very much doubt)

Jerry

Carl A

At only half my goal for the month, and well over 60 miles behind the bunny. It's not looking good.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Yeah, well I was planning on 200.  Looks like it is going to be 190 or so instead.  I did finish my 50 miler. Smile

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

That is a nice pleasing time for your 50 miler was it trail Cassie?

I have signed up for a race called the Thames Trot and takes you along the River Thames (just outside London, England) for a very scenic ≈ 50 miles. Obviously as a river run it will be flat with a few bumps as we navigate towns and villages. It will have its own difficulties but looking for a sub 10 closer to 9 hours.

Jerry

Thanks, Jerry.  Yes, it was a trail race.  Thames Trot sounds neat!  I've wanted to travel to England since high school but have yet to do so.  Maybe next year I'll do a run over there or something.  Which ones do you recommend?  (Marathon to 50 mile distance... or a nice stage race.)

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!