1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

I think I need to change my biking goal... (Read 296 times)

jules2

Chenille, I managed it but don't have time to do a report at the moment, I measured it at 105 miles ( so I did over 200 miles last week ) and we had all four seasons weather in one day.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Chenille, I managed it but don't have time to do a report at the moment, I measured it at 105 miles ( so I did over 200 miles last week ) and we had all four seasons weather in one day.

Awesome! I'll be waiting for the report when you have time. All 4 seasons, eh? Does not sound like the work of a stuffed animal... 

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

jules2

I thought I posted  this photo yesterday but my IT skills are patchy to say the least

This was taken at about 90 miles on the last of the 16 classified climbs, note the despair in my eyes

http://www.derekbphotography.co.uk/photo5225509.html

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

I thought I posted  this photo yesterday but my IT skills are patchy to say the least

This was taken at about 90 miles on the last of the 16 classified climbs, note the despair in my eyes

http://www.derekbphotography.co.uk/photo5225509.html

Not bad, but does not top the mad  grin and bulging eyes I had as I realized I had finally made it to the end of my last race...worst race picture ever!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Jules, you look so tired.  Cheryl looks just insane...that is awesome!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cheryl looks just insane...that is awesome!

Just got this - a  friend took this picture about a minute before that last one - now this is more like it..

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group