shadowrunner 119.3 mi 0 mi
    westward13 0 mi 0 mi
    xhristopher 154.4 mi 10.7 mi
    zoom-zoom 61.8 mi 169.3 mi
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I feel like such a slacker. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jules2

Thats because you are! However I think this will possibly be the only month in 2012 where I am ahead,of you in both running and cycling

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thats because you are! However I think this will possibly be the only month in 2012 where I am ahead,of you in both running and cycling

Seriously, the last maybe 4 months have had me feeling just completely lax about exercise.  I mean, I get workouts in, but I am ONLY doing the absolute bare minimum.  I feel 0 drive.  I'm doing a few races, but I have no motivation to even try to PR, mostly I'm doing these things as an excuse to hang with friends.  And the really stupid thing is that if ever there were a Winter to take advantage of temperate weather and bust my ass, THIS one would be it.  This is me re: my training:

So, yeah, you will probably kick my ass a lot this year, since I'm not sure I see this pattern changing real soon. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

I can understand that feeling zoom-zoom. Some days I'll sit a contemplate a run for an hour before lacing up. Do I really feel like doing this today? I'm already in shape, what's the point? Do I really need to do more than my goal requires? Should I run or start drinking early?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can understand that feeling zoom-zoom. Some days I'll sit a contemplate a run for an hour before lacing up. Do I really feel like doing this today? I'm already in shape, what's the point? Do I really need to do more than my goal requires? Should I run or start drinking early?

Every. Fucking. Day.  And I wonder why I'm so flabulous! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

jules2

You and me both, my only salvation is that I only work two days a week now so I run to work and back as its the easiest option. I am lucky because behind my house there is a nature reserve that links up to a river that goes straight through the centre of Leicester where I work. I quite often don't see a single person until I come off the river at the city centre. This time of year it's wonderful with the frost and sun just rising at the start of the run there's an island with several thousand crows roosting which take off as I go by.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

xhristopher

I am a slacker. I'm runnin' a marathon in 69 days only ran 30 last week and have spent more time wrenching my bike than riding it...

This winter has been a gift though. So far (I think) 100% of my exercise has been outdoors. I might ride the trainer tonight.