1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

New Group Owner? Anyone? (Read 372 times)

In light of my year-ending and potentially career-jeopardizing microfracture surgery that was done a couple of weeks ago, I think it might be a good idea to hand the reigns of the training group to someone that'll remain active and is still striving to reach their goals in 2008. I can provide a copy of the spreadsheet I was using to update the group's stats as well as the login info and a tutorial for the freewebs site that I created to post those stats. Please let me know if you're interested.

jules2

Sorry to hear of your problems hope you get better soon. To be honest I'm no IT expert but if no one else volunteers in the next couple of days I will have a crack

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Cry Wish you wouldn't leave, Chris. Ya know, you'll still be ahead of me even by the end of the year.... Please at least keep us posted from time to time on how things are working out for you.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

My bike is my therapist

Hey Chris, really hate to see you go. Give me what you have, I'll see what I can do with it. Smile Guys, be patient with me. It'll probably be a steep learning curve at first. Confused
          "Psychotic speed and you'll crash, over caution will get you last. "
          5000 Mile Club
          Half Marathon Trainers

jules2

Croydon, thanks for that, next time you are in Bishops Cleeve I'll cycle over and buy you a pint.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

My bike is my therapist

Chris, contact me at Croydon0-AT-Gmail.com. Thats a zero at the end of Croydon.
              5000 Mile Club
              Half Marathon Trainers

My bike is my therapist

I haven't heard from Chris. if anyone knows how to get in touch with him let me know. Undecided
                5000 Mile Club
                Half Marathon Trainers
                  He did make you an administrator of the group - did you still need access to the spreadsheet?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

My bike is my therapist

Yea, I've seen the Admin "shield" but I don't have any info or spreadsheets. I'm not sure how the group reports are generated. Although I haven't waded through the help files either. UndecidedLets be patient. I'm not sure whats going on. Just looked at some of the FAQs, but it doesn't include "Admin" type topics. I assume that is sent to you when you develop the group.
                    5000 Mile Club
                    Half Marathon Trainers
                      You now have the power to change the group name....or add pictures to the home page.....stuff like that. Eric is in the process of switching servers, it could be we could get a pace bunny at that time, not sure about the 2. Apparently we could do a spreadsheet and add it to the home page...google does a chart that could be added, but I don't know how to do it No

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

Hi guys. Sorry for disappearing for a bit. Been a very rough week for me and I just got back in town this morning. I'll send you an email right now, Croydon.