Runningsteph117 544.3 711.8
    shadowrunner 650.8 72.2
    Wazz_24    
    westward13    
    xhristopher 972.9 667.3
    zoom-zoom 439.2 1604.2
    Pace Bunny 500.0 500.0

jules2

ER don't publish them you'll only embarrass me about my lack of running!

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I ran a whopping 48ish miles last month...don't feel bad, Jules.  This month is not looking good, either.  It will still be nearly 90 by the time the sun goes down and the humidity is godawful.  I'm struggling to breathe while just sitting in front of a fan.  It's been a lot easier to put in miles on the bike, for sure.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

My biking is getting in the way of my running and my running is getting in the way of my biking.

jules2

I ran a whopping 48ish miles last month...don't feel bad, Jules.  This month is not looking good, either.  It will still be nearly 90 by the time the sun goes down and the humidity is godawful.  I'm struggling to breathe while just sitting in front of a fan.  It's been a lot easier to put in miles on the bike, for sure.

Basically we have had rain since April and it's cold, it's been the wettest June since records began and last Friday we had a monster hailstorm with windscreens broken, cars dented, conservatory roofs smashed ect the panes in my greenhouse were broken and my car bodywork dented. There were 950 new Fords stored near us and everyone of them is damaged Did this event last weekend for the second year some people never learn, I did it on a MTB with baggies on so I looked cool! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunwich_Dynamo

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Basically we have had rain since April and it's cold, it's been the wettest June since records began and last Friday we had a monster hailstorm with windscreens broken, cars dented, conservatory roofs smashed ect the panes in my greenhouse were broken and my car bodywork dented. There were 950 new Fords stored near us and everyone of them is damaged Did this event last weekend for the second year some people never learn, I did it on a MTB with baggies on so I looked cool! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunwich_Dynamo

Oh, that looks awesome!  But that far on a mtn. bike...ow!

Sorry about your storms.  My car is littered with dents from things like hailstones, acorns, and sticks that fall from the trees.  We get some nasty winds here, sometimes.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

Basically we have had rain since April and it's cold, it's been the wettest June since records began and last Friday we had a monster hailstorm with windscreens broken, cars dented, conservatory roofs smashed ect the panes in my greenhouse were broken and my car bodywork dented. 

Sorry to hear. Just saw this image about UK cycling becoming an underwater sport and thought of your post.

Eternal Rookie

Well there are some numbers, whether they are correct – who knows.

Every month I try to copy and paste from a spreadsheet and every month I get different errors and end up editing the html – which I know nothing about.

Again, anybody who I don’t have access to your logs who would like your numbers posted, just send me a message and I’ll add them.

jules2

Thanks for that ER, to add to my troubles I now have a really bad cold so still can't run. It's still raining and it's getting serious now as my allotment is flooded and that has never ever happened before even in the Winter.