1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

Hmmmmm (Read 228 times)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

in case you missed this gem on the main forum

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

jules2

I feel sure he had a flag when I saw him yesterday.  If he dressed like that in America he'd be shot because he has antlers on wouldn't he?

Hows the weather in your neck of the woods its been great here the last couple of days and we have rain on the way but not too much just enough for the garden though.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Weather is gorgeous! Not too much rain, cloudy and quite windy at times, but at least it's a relatively warm wind. I think I'm finally getting to the end of my bronchitis and hope to start picking up more running in another week. It just feels great to get outdoors - planning on going for a long walk today. I love summer!

Glad you are getting to enjoy some nice weather too.

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

My bike is my therapist

That guy is in awesome shape. He was running a lot of hills at the Tour of California.
            "Psychotic speed and you'll crash, over caution will get you last. "
            1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking
            5000 Mile Club
            Half Marathon Trainers