Eternal Rookie

Thru the end of Septembert.

Chart with 1000 as the max

And the actual numbers:

Run

Bike

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Muwahahahahaha...bike slackers, all of you! Wink  That said, my bike mileage is taking a major dive, recently.  That mileage I kept up for most of the Summer is not doable on top of HM training + weight training.  In the last couple of weeks I've hit a sort of wall.  And snowy roads are going to be here in the next month or two, so ample opportunity for folks to pass me by. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

Who you calling a slacker? I rode 5 miles last week and 41 last month! Smile

That's impressive mileage for your first first not yet full year at it. Great job. Enjoy the fall running. With your consistency 1000 miles and a great HM should be no biggie.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Who you calling a slacker? I rode 5 miles last week and 41 last month! Smile

That's impressive mileage for your first first not yet full year at it. Great job. Enjoy the fall running. With your consistency 1000 miles and a great HM should be no biggie.

I REALLY love the bike...had I had a bike, first, I have no doubt that I never would have started running...so it worked out pretty well, really.  Running is more enjoyable than biking during the Winter months, anyhow.  And duathlons are hella fun!

The HM is going to be a fun race for me, more than a race race.  It's Vegas, with 30-40 other folks from RA (mostly women).  I may experience my first hungover race for this one.  I'm definitely not planning/expecting a PR.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jules2

Rookie, thanks for this I would have blitzed the running but I have a sore knee and don't want to push it.

Zoom Zoom, I have a half marathon plus a 16 mile XC race coming up, plus a 100 road race so can you hear me just behind you?

Spent last weekend in Barcelona so haven't done much running or cycling.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

I am slacker with the bike...Cry  Bike started having mechanical issues and I just put off taking it in for service.   But that said I have been making it up running.  Speed and distance have both improved this year...2 AG awards so far this year so not too shabby.  Big grin

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum