1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking

New code!! and our totals link? (Read 322 times)

My bike is my therapist

Looks like Eric updated the log with the new code. I like the new look and customizing options. I did notice however that we've lost our year to date link.Confused I was looking for it late last night but thought my eyes were just fuzzy. At any rate, congrats to those who met their goals. Good luck this year to those of us with a fresh start. I'll write Eric a quick note (he's probably bombarded with questions right now) and see what can be done. I'll get last year's totals for everyone as soon as I can. Big grinHappy New Year!!!Big grin Lance
    "Psychotic speed and you'll crash, over caution will get you last. "
    5000 Mile Club
    Half Marathon Trainers

My bike is my therapist

Looks like the "totals" issue is intentional. Here are Eric's comments: YTD Totals
      5000 Mile Club
      Half Marathon Trainers

jules2

Croydon, thanks for taking this on as my IT skills are shall we say limited!

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

My bike is my therapist

Croydon, thanks for taking this on as my IT skills are shall we say limited!
          Oh no prob, he says sometimes taking ages to update the totalsSad. I so want to recognize the one who made their goals this year. I'll have something with or without the link.Smile
          5000 Mile Club
          Half Marathon Trainers