2000Km-1243 mile club

Boston Marathon 2010 (Read 207 times)

I qualified for Boston at my last marathon and I've been changing my mind back and forth.  I think I have decided to attend.  I guess I need to get off my butt and make some reservations if I want to have any kind of chose on location/price.  Does anybody have any recommendations for a good area of town to stay or a specific hotel?  The criteria is that my wife will not stay at a motel 6 or the like and I won't pay more than about $200-250 a night.

Imminent Catastrophe

The Boston Marathon web site has a hotel list with special rates. I'd start there. BTW congratulations! I HOPE to be there too.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dutchie42

heffa: congrats on qualifying for Boston.You should just go and do it. Book a hotel. If you change your mind, you can cancel the reservation, right?

Dutchie
        Run the day, or the day runs you.