2000Km-1243 mile club

Mileage checki in - week of 11 February (Read 221 times)

Dutchie42

Nobody started this yet? Nothng to report for Monday. I was supposed to go to my Monday swim class, but made the mistake of sitting down and relax. Not a good idea! I couldn't get my butt out of the chair anymore, I was half asleep too. I went to bed early, but then I couldn't get up this morning too. Slept in till 6:30AM. Not a good start of the week.

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

I run for Fried Chicken!

Didn't get out of work until 8:15pm or so. I was so tempted to just go home but went to the gym and ran 6 anyway. I was tired and the run felt sluggish but overall okay. I think it's a combination of an 11 hour day and doing all those hills yesterday. I'm not sure when it happened but it's become so that a bad run still feels better than not running. I can't remember the last time where I felt worse after a run than I did before one. I think I might turn into a real runner after all!

...---...

Monday is one of my rest days. Besides, I thought Dutchie was in charge of starting the weekly mileage check in threads. Big grin

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

A Saucy Wench

Monday - weights and yoga Tuesday 4.29 dang frost is back

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

dork.major dork.

A: It is totally Dutchie's job to start the thread. B: The only thing running around here is my motivation -- out the door and away from me... (oh, and the PaceBunny)

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

Dutchie42

I thought Dutchie was in charge of starting the weekly mileage check in threads. Big grin
              LOL, I'm starting the thread on what is still your Sunday I think..... So what are you and Imogen in charge off? This week I'm adding back in my 5th run. Started today with 3.5K of hilly intervals on the TM. I ran at 9.5K/h and did 30 sec. at 5% 60 sec at 4% 90 sec at 3% 2 min at 2% and then back up the pyramid. Recovery inbetween was 0% incline, but maintaining speed. Then did an upper body endurance strength training including abs. Imoge: come on, go after it and grab that motivation by the tail. Aaron: 11 hour day? Man, I think a 9 hour day is bad.

Dutchie

...---...

I'm in charge of injuries and beach runs. Struggled through 2.5...wanted to do 3. instead, hobbled home. ankle.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

A Saucy Wench

8.13 this am

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

dork.major dork.

I found a bit of motivation. Did 1.6 miles of speedwork on the treadmill and my first pool workout in ages!! Downpour of rain over the snow we got yesterday... so gross. Should clear up for tomorrow.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

Dutchie42

My oldest didn't walk the dogs this morning. He conveniently forgot. So instead of running one big loop with Spooky only, I had to do a 10.4K loop with both dogs. Farthest Spike has ever run. And his max. Won't take him any further. Vet should check him out first. He didn't seem to be bothered by the distance at all. Neither were my legs. They felt strangely unworked Confused After watering and feeding the dogs, I then finished my run on the TM with a 5K interval run, no warm up necessary Smile Now my legs felt worked.

Dutchie

I run for Fried Chicken!

6.5 for me today. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the support in this group and the camaraderie among everyone. It has definitely helped keep me on track with my running.
                        Dutchie42

Blush Happy Valentine's Day Blush No workout to report yet. But today's is my 60min. swim class.

Dutchie

...---...

no mileage yesterday. Had a day from hell at work + ankle = cold beer when I got home. Hope everyone has a great V-Day. I got my wife a Staxx ring set. She's been wanting one so she's thrilled.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

A Saucy Wench

4.18 - and off to the gym later

...---...

2.3 miles on Thursday...wanted to do more. ankle. getting really frustrated about that.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12