2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly check-in 16 Feb - 22 Feb (Read 461 times)

...---...

I've had problems getting the bluetooth (wireless) link to work with the 405, particularly with the Mac, and would recommend the 305.
    As a MAC user, this is one reason I went with the 205.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Imminent Catastrophe

Just to be clear, the 405 is working now but they just seem to have more issues with the wireless link. I still like it. I've heard that the 405 is a bit quicker to lock onto the satellites and might be somewhat more accurate.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The Gig workout I don't know if there is an official name for it so I think you should go ahead and claim it as your own. I like doing runs in this fashion. I always feel better if I finish faster than I started. That's how I like to race too. I have read workouts that discussed this progression and they basically were talking about the concept of getting in a good amount of distance while also working on a faster pace. The end result is 8 miles that are fairly easy on your body AND some pace training. I think it really gives me a mental boost that I get stronger as I run.