2000Km-1243 mile club

the Official "keep Aaron motivated to run 100 miles this month" thread (Read 198 times)

...---...

Go Aaron Go!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Woohoo Aaron, you go go go!

Dutchie
      I go running in the early morning, before my brain figures out what I'm up to.

Run the day, or the day runs you.

Actions determine state of mind - Aristotle

dork.major dork.

Totally doable, dude! 17 more miles. You have this in the bag. Keep it up.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

I run for Fried Chicken!

Wow, you guys/gals are great! You have no idea how happy seeing this thread made me especially after the crappy morning I had. I crunched the back of my car into a column while parking it this morning. And my car is my baby and I've been keeping it in fantastic shape. Coming up to 2 years old and no not a scratch on it until now. ARGH! It's such a horrible feeling knowing that it was totally avoidable and it was 100% my fault. I don't even want to think about how much it's going to cost to fix it.. And I'm definitely breaking 100 this month! No doubts about it. I wish I could take off the rest of the day today and go for a run right now. The harder goal is keeping up this 100 miles a month average for the rest of the year..

A Saucy Wench

Go Aaron Go! Once you do it once it will get easier and easier!!!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

...---...

I crunched the back of my car into a column while parking it this morning.
              Hate to hear that! But, I guess, while your car is in the shop, you'll have the opportunity to log even more miles Big grin Seriously though, glad you weren't hurt.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

I run for Fried Chicken!

Yay, broke 100 miles yesterday. Thanks for all the encouragement. The bad news is that I got an estimate on my car, $1900 to fix it. Sad I'm bringing it in tomorrow to get it fixed.