2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Check in 5 - 11 Oct (Read 454 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Did a tough 12-mile trail race today on a pretty technical trail, lots of rocks, roots, climbs, descents, and it kicked my ass. Didn't see any bears this time! It was beautiful up there, at one point we could look down on the clouds in the valley below, with the sun just coming up. Wish I had my camera!

Face-plant count was 2. The first was after only 1/4 mile, so everyone got to see it. D'oh!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

...---...

Looks like Brian finished Chicago in just under 5 hours per chip time. Maybe even a negative split.

Jeff - LMAO, you kid buster. 

I've spent a beautiful day indoors organizing my home-office for the new job. Start in 1 week. We're pretty excited. 

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Dog-Love

I ran a 7 mile loop instead of the intended 10 miler.  I spent the morning in the ER with my daughter and she's OK just has the flu.  Now I have a very itchy rhroat!  Time to rest.
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)