2000Km-1243 mile club

March Check-in (Read 373 times)

Inov-8 195's arrived while I was out running.  I saw the UPS truck heading into my neighborhood and almost turned around so I could do my whole run with them but I waited until I got home.  Did a quick mile in them after my 6 miler just to try them out and I love them.  I actually wouldn't mind if they were a touch lighter but it's by far the best shoe I've ever had on my foot.  I'll be ordering another pair soon as well as some 230's for a "heavier" training shoe.

Imminent Catastrophe

Heffa, I have a pair of the 230s also, you're right, they are just a little more substantial for longer runs or rougher terrain. Now I'm itching for a pair of the X-Talon 212s for trails. I love, love, love the Flyroc 310s too, those will be my Miwok shoes.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016