2000Km-1243 mile club

Good Luck Brian! (Read 216 times)

...---...

Good luck in Chicago!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Wow, I've never had my own thread before.  I'm starting to tear up.

I was going to post this Sunday morning (based on past experience I will be awake playing the "did my alarm forget to go off" game), but it doesn't look like I'll have internet access.  Just wanted to say thank you to the whole group:

• Thanks for giving me a goal that seemed reachable, but still a stretch
      • Thanks for giving me a place to vent.  I suppose a private journal would do the same thing, but its so much more fun to share.
      • Thanks for inspiring me with your results and race reports.
      • Most of all, thanks for sharing your day-to-day experiences so I could see that everyone has their good days and bad days, that everyone is wrestling with the weather, their bodies, their real lives.

At worst, I'll post a report Monday evening when I get back home. 

Thanks again, all.

Brian

bib #44355

New Orleans Marathon - 2/24/2013  4:16:32

Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon - 4/27/2013 4:09:56 PR!

Honolulu Marathon - 12/8/2013

Imminent Catastrophe

You kidding? We're all pulling for you, Brian. Good luck in Chicago,  that's one I have wanted to do.

Yeah, we've all had good and bad days. I'm pretty sure this will be a good one for you. Fair winds and following seas...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dutchie42

Brian: good luck and great running. Hope the weather is on your side

Dutchie
          Run the day, or the day runs you.

Dog-Love

Brian...wish I could join you for the last 6 miles!!!  Go Brian!
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)