2000Km-1243 mile club

Goofy Challenge Report in Pictures (Read 300 times)

...---...

Sorry guys - just to much to do to write up a real report. The executive summary:

1/2 marathon - got there at 4:15 AM for bag drop which was enough time, waited until 5AM to walk 0.6 miles to start, then waited in the cold until race start at 5:50 AM. It started sleeting at the start and continued for 10 miles before turning to rain. 31 degress at start with a little wind chill.

Marathon - got there at the same time, waited the same, walked to start, no precipitation, 27 F degrees at start, wind chill of 19 F. Saw some other Maniacs, ran with them for a while. 

But we had a blast. Fireworks started both races. 

In case photos don't load: http://www.flickr.com/photos/treylominack/

At the Expo:

4275459806.jpg

4274714057.jpg

4275461714.jpg

At the start of the marathon:

4275462488.jpg

During the marathon:

4274716669.jpg

4275463962.jpg

4275464934.jpg

Yes, thats me with a goat:

4274718843.jpg

4275467108.jpg

4274719497.jpg

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Way to go Trey!  Sure looks like a good time, but then it's hard to feel the temp through a picture.  I would have thought it would be warmer than that.  I guess it's all this excess carbon.

P.S.  nice goat!

Colonial 200 Relay Sep 20-21 -

Smithfield Hog Jog 5K 12 Oct -

You're wearing shorts in temps like that!! eek! Looks like it was a good time. Congratulations again.

Use your momentum...keep going.  You know you can make it.

...---...

You're wearing shorts in temps like that!! eek! Looks like it was a good time. Congratulations again.

No way I was wearing shorts - I had on 2 layers of tights. The idiot in the shorts was some random dude. 

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

...---...

I guess it's all this excess carbon.

P.S.  nice goat!

Right, global warming for sure. 

-

and yeah, goats need love too. I've gotten a shit load of grief about having a pic taken with a goat. Maybe that should be my trail name: Trey "the goat" Lominack. 

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Imminent Catastrophe

Nice goat shirt! 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013

Boston Marathon 21 April 2014

Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

You look happy in your pics Trey! Nice

Dutchie
                I go running in the early morning, before my brain figures out what I'm up to.

Run the day, or the day runs you.

Actions determine state of mind - Aristotle

No way I was wearing shorts - I had on 2 layers of tights. The idiot in the shorts was some random dude. 

Yeah, I see that. I don't even know what pic I was looking at now.

You have so many pictures in your gallery, Trey, and they're all great! You're very photogenic.

Use your momentum...keep going.  You know you can make it.