2000Km-1243 mile club

the Official "keep Aaron motivated to run 100 miles this month" thread (Read 198 times)

...---...

Go Aaron Go!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Dutchie42

Woohoo Aaron, you go go go!

Dutchie
      Run the day, or the day runs you.

dork.major dork.

Totally doable, dude! 17 more miles. You have this in the bag. Keep it up.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

I run for Fried Chicken!

Wow, you guys/gals are great! You have no idea how happy seeing this thread made me especially after the crappy morning I had. I crunched the back of my car into a column while parking it this morning. And my car is my baby and I've been keeping it in fantastic shape. Coming up to 2 years old and no not a scratch on it until now. ARGH! It's such a horrible feeling knowing that it was totally avoidable and it was 100% my fault. I don't even want to think about how much it's going to cost to fix it.. And I'm definitely breaking 100 this month! No doubts about it. I wish I could take off the rest of the day today and go for a run right now. The harder goal is keeping up this 100 miles a month average for the rest of the year..

A Saucy Wench

Go Aaron Go! Once you do it once it will get easier and easier!!!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

...---...

I crunched the back of my car into a column while parking it this morning.
              Hate to hear that! But, I guess, while your car is in the shop, you'll have the opportunity to log even more miles Big grin Seriously though, glad you weren't hurt.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

I run for Fried Chicken!

Yay, broke 100 miles yesterday. Thanks for all the encouragement. The bad news is that I got an estimate on my car, $1900 to fix it. Sad I'm bringing it in tomorrow to get it fixed.