2000Km-1243 mile club

Lynch's Woods 50K Ultra Race Report (Read 296 times)

...---...

Hi all - if you'd like to read my RR from the 50K or if you're looking to defeat insomnia, here's the link. Let me know if you have trouble accessing it.

Lynchs-woods-50k-ultra.html

Thanks,

Trey

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Great report Trey.  Thanks for taking the time to write it up and congratulations on finishing strong and on your terms. 

Only 4 weeks to the next one....

New Orleans Marathon - 2/24/2013  4:16:32

Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon - 4/27/2013 4:09:56 PR!

Honolulu Marathon - 12/8/2013

Carl A

if you're looking to defeat insomnia

Thanks for posting the report. Didn't fall asleep once, though. Good job, nevertheless, on completing your first ultra. Congratulations!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

huge congratulations Trey!  and nice report.

...---...

Thanks everyone!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Dog-Love

That was good read!  Thanks.  I could definitely feel that last loop.  Ouch.  I think its great that you found some great folks to run with. 
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                Great report Trey.  It sounds like you had a really good time.  Your report has inspired me to take the plunge.

...---...

Great report Trey.  It sounds like you had a really good time.  Your report has inspired me to take the plunge.

Thanks and awesome. Which one you thinking of doing? 

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

They are adding a new 50K this year in my area.  It's the Seashore Nature Trail 50K at First Landing State Park in Virginia Beach.  It's scheduled for Dec 19th.  I figure I can get in shape for it by then.  It will be the first year for the run so it's hard to say how the organization is going to be but the people putting it on are pretty experienced so I think it will work out well.

Sandi Sue

I love to read race reports but hate to write them.  Great report. 

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever