2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly mileage check-in week of 26 May (Read 236 times)

A Saucy Wench

Jeff - DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE AND WHOOP YA! Seriously dont. I haven't run above 55 degrees yet, the heat would kill me. Teresa - whew, I could get worn out if I had to yell at too many people. Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

...---...

Trey - do I need to get all military on you? GO RUN!!!! Angry Big grin
      Thank you sir, may have another. Smile 3.5 after work this early evening. 89 degrees at run time. wow, did I sweat.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thank you sir, may have another. Smile 3.5 after work this early evening. 89 degrees at run time. wow, did I sweat.
        Wow, I think you're certifiable.

A Saucy Wench

9 even today 3 miles short of my goal for may, not bad considering how much I missed

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff - DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE AND WHOOP YA! Seriously dont. I haven't run above 55 degrees yet, the heat would kill me.
            Okay, finally broke the streak and ran 5 late last night. Another run tomorrow, and my week will be over 20 miles, which qualifies at not being a disaster.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

dork.major dork.

Highest mileage week for me EVER, including the longest run since my HM in the fall. 33.3 for the week, 97.2 for the month. Pretty dang good.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

A Saucy Wench

Very nice imogene!

Imminent Catastrophe

Thunderstorms and hail this morning, so 3 miles on the dreadmill. That puts me over 40 for the week. Big grin Been a long time. MTA: Last October to be exact.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

A Saucy Wench

14 today...Tomorrow is the official first day of marathon training! Nice work Perfesser!

...---...

7.3M with my former co-worker pals. thought we would get some rain this AM but once again, mother nature shifted south on us. my poor garden.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Imminent Catastrophe

14 today...Tomorrow is the official first day of marathon training! Nice work Perfesser!
                        14 miles, that's a good base to start a marathon program with!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016