2000Km-1243 mile club

salmon and the grill (Read 90 times)

...---...

okay you wild salmon on the grill experts - i'm going to give it another go tonight. Perfesser: cook in water on the grill first? you use a clay pot...don't have one of those but i'll improvise. then cook directly on grill for 2 min/side? saw some recipes that said to cook in chicken or fish stock. i also have some cedar planks someone gave us as a wedding present (i know, shame on me...2 1/2 years laters and we still haven't used them). i was thinking about using those with the grill. advice? thanks!!! Teresa - my wife is a UT-Austin grad. We usually make a trip to Austin every year to see her old freinds still in the area. We actually got engaged at Laguna Gloria up by Mt. Bonnel. Wonderful city, Austin. Although I'm a died-in-the-wool Clemson man, I've adoped, as my 2nd team, the Horns. modified to spell Teresa's name correctly.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Cool! I love Laguna Gloria and Mt. Bonnell. DH and I spent our first Valentine's Day together on Mt. Bonnell, drinking a bottle of wine and watching the sunset. My dad is Chair of the Men's Athletic Council at Texas, so you can tell that I have orange blood in my veins! He got to go to the White House with the football team after they won the national championship a couple of years ago. I will be going back in 23 days!! My running partner is coming with me, and I'm really looking forward to showing her around campus and town. We found a 5k race close to Town Lake (oops, Lady Bird Lake now) we're going to run. Hook 'em Horns! PS. Thanks for spelling my name right! Most people don't. Smile

...---...

Awesome Teresa. Hope you have a great time. We're not sure when we'll go back this year but will look forward to it. Have you ever eaten at the Eastside Cafe in Austin? I'm craving something from Texadelphia right now Big grin MTA: salmon came out pretty good. I'd still like to try a blackened version on the grill one day.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12