2000Km-1243 mile club

Welcome (Read 334 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

I see we've picked up some new members for the new year, welcome!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dutchie42

How sweet of you Perfesser, welcome to the newcomers from me too Smile Better go check who's new Blush

Dutchie
      Run the day, or the day runs you.

anneb

I am new here... and thank you!

Anne

Nev

Hi New member reporting in. Graduated from 1000 miles last year, training for London in April so hopefully 2000k should be achievable in 2009. Nev

TRIing to beat the heat!

I'm a newbie to this pace group as well! I successfully participated in the 621 mile group last year. I'm very excited to begin my 2nd year of running! Cool

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

Dutchie42

Welcome Nev, Aeb75 and Shellabree. Nev: keep us updated about London. I wanna run it in 2010!

Dutchie
              Run the day, or the day runs you.

AnneCA

Just signed up too -- looking forward to staying ahead of, or at least chasing, that bunny again this year!

I run for Fried Chicken!

Welcome to all the new members. I almost feel like we should have some kind of initiation or hazing! Tongue
                    Goal of 1000 miles for 2008 complete! Taking the next step and joining this 2000km group. Already behind!!
                      Jeff from Virginia here. I have managed to log over 1000 miles the last two years. I've decided to move up a notch this year. I'm looking forward to everyones help and motivation to accomplish my goals this year.
                      Carl A

Thanks for the welcomes!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

...---...

Thanks for the welcomes!
                          Absolutely loved your marathon prep horror story...by the way.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Dog-Love

Welcome you all. This is a great spot to be. I hope to get over this cold and start getting some miles in
                            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Hi... I'm new to the group. I finished the 1000 mile course last year. I'm hoping to do more this year.
                              Find the fun.
                              HappyFeat

HiBig grin I'm new to the group. Signed up today when I saw I am only a few miles behind the bunny. I originally signed up in the 1000 Mile Group at the first of January, but have been ahead of the bunny the whole time. I think this mileage goal will be more of a challenge. So here I am.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.