2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly Mileage Check-In for week August 11 (Read 312 times)

...---...

12 miles this morning. Today's 12 miles was considerably easier, I thought, than last weeks 10 miler...or as Perfesser puts it, my 10 mile death march. Ugh! that was a horrible run. The temp was cooler which had something to do with it but I also ate well and hydrated well. Thanks to Dutchie's oatmeal with bananas and honey tip for breakfast, ENNAY's GU intake 15 minutes prior to starting a run, and Perfesser's pizza and boiled potatoes for dinner the night before, I think I have a solid formula for pre big run meals. This combo has given me noticeable level of extended available energy. I didn't GU or take in any sports drink during todays run but did get in some water. I'll try the sports drink and water for next weekend's run. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Aaron: Yes, up until this week, I've been struggling with pace, getting loose, breathing etc. Must be solar flares or something.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

I run for Fried Chicken!

I had two of those bad runs two days in a row in June. Had to start walking 2-3 miles into the run. Ran 10 miles yesterday, longest run I've done in a while. Also 2 weeks in a row over 30+ miles a week. Hoping to keep this up.

A Saucy Wench

man I am such a heat wimp. 70 degrees at 6 am and I was struggling today. remind me never to move east where there is actual humidity My bra felt like I had gone swimming in it.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dog-Love

Another tough 5.75 this morning in the fog so weather is not to blame. Muscles are just sore and probably just need a rest. Heading out to go fishing now and hope to come home with crab and halibut.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

...---...

man I am such a hot chick. My bra felt lovely and I had to go swimming in it.
            Wow! Evil grin

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

A Saucy Wench

Wow! Evil grin
              Wait...am I still in the 2000K group here...that was a might swampy edit! Wink

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dutchie42

Smile swampy is fine by me ...

Dutchie
                Run the day, or the day runs you.