2000Km-1243 mile club

Weekly check-in 2 Feb-8 Feb (Read 289 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

6.3 with Daisy on a spectacular day, Cool, clear, 60°F. It's nice to run outside! MTA: I have some time in San Fran Monday. I sure hope to do the Bridge run!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I run for Fried Chicken!

10 today, it was a nice day, been raining the last few days so the sky was amazingly clear which is a rarity in LA. Weather was nice, sun was out, had a great run and I timed it perfectly, it started raining again when I was about half a block from the house. Also longest run in a while, I can't remember the last time I did a double digit run.
      Dutchie42

My back feels stiff but no longer painful. I want to get a run in on the TM. If my back acts up I can step off. But my boys are annoyingly watchful. They don't want me to run today. Mike, my oldest will leave for work soon (he does an internship at a local gym). And Jimmy is usually to wrapped up in his computer games so I just have to wait a bit. I'll report back later. Aaron: great run.

Dutchie
        Run the day, or the day runs you.

Gig

I'm hoping for 14 later today. It's going up to the mid-50s today, so I thought I'd wait for it to get there before I head out. Is spring here, or is this just a teaser?
          anneb

I got a easy 4 in today to end the week at 37 miles. Not bad. Temps were about 40, with light winds and bright sun when I went out. Seriously thought about doing the whole loop again, I would say the weather today was perfect. I think this weather may stick around for a few days into the next week, too... Cool

Anne

...---...

hacking and wheezing the whole way, I managed 10 miles. Actually wasn't a bad run, despite diminished lung capacity from this damn cold. Perfesser - hope you get a bridge run in.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Dog-Love

I ran about 5 in Seward AK which is a drop dead gorgeous spot! Heading beack to Juneau today and my plane may not get in due to a blizzard. Oh well...my running is seriously in the toilet
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)