3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

September / October Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1139 times)

Seanv2

Starting weight: 180

Goal weight: 175

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Slo

Oct 28th Goal

157 lbs

Prince of Fatness

My goal looks pretty lame at the moment but tomorrow I weigh all of that beer and food from Labor Day weekend.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

My goal looks pretty lame at the moment but tomorrow I weigh all of that beer and food from Labor Day weekend.

Shit, I'm going to skip the weigh-in this week.  I am just bringing myself back from the brink and that required eating.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Shit, I'm going to skip the weigh-in this week.  I am just bringing myself back from the brink and that required eating.

I need to weigh myself every Friday no matter what.  That keeps me focused.  This month will be tough.  Tomorrow is my neighborhood poker game.  Later in the month I go for a long weekend in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.  That means eating out, including a trip to the DFH Brew Pub.  If that place is not a beer gauntlet I don't know what one is.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Start 184

Goal 154

Damn and Right On!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Start 184

Goal 154

Hot Damn! Good luck, Purdy. I am gonna make a bigger goal too, I've the the fat to lose... 175 this morning and by the end of October I WILL weigh 160.

Prince of Fatness

177.  About what I expected.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Friday - 125 once again.

steph  

Friday

203 naught

We have three German exchange students for the next two weeks staying with us and a Belgian for the school year. Things are crazy stressfull at the homestead right now so any weight change in the negative will be very welcome.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Feeling the growl again

Start 184

Goal 154

Someone has contract a bad case of whoopass...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

obsessor

174.0 this morning.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Little bit of a backslide from the holiday.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

an amazing likeness

Ok...do not do this...(1) eat a very salty dinner Sat evening, then (2) try to hydrate your way out of it by drinking gallons of water, then (3) spend the day after Sunday's run working the older summer beers out of the collection while watching the Patriots crush the Titans, and then (4) weigh yourself. Not-a-good-idea.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Seanv2

Weight this morning - 181.3

That's not the way this is supposed to go! Guess it is time to get seriously. 

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com