3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

September / October Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1139 times)

Feeling the growl again

I have gotten so fat - I am in perfect position for the weight loss challenge starting on Monday at work.  Those suckers will never know what hit them!

Yes.  Damned if I wasn't the exact same weight this morning as when we started this whole thing.  

After the 50 I am going to force the weight off as quickly as possible then go into maintenance mode.  It does not seem to work for me to try and ease my way into it.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

After a weekend of traveling and racing I'm up a half pound ... 169. Not bad considering I ate pizza and drank from 10 am to 1:30 am on Saturday.
      Seanv2

I was late weighing myself this week and the results were not pretty - 177, lost a lot of ground in one week.  I think I'm going to start weighing myself more frequently to keep myself honest.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

kcam

I'm back from 6 weeks off.  I couldn't really weigh myself until last week and I was too bummed about my weight to actually post it here.  It went as high as 153.1 last week but as of this morning it's 149.8 lbs.  Still shooting for 145 by the end of the month.

Week 7 weigh in = 199.2

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

obsessor

Prince of Fatness

178.  I'm not very good at this.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

166. Seems I'm not very good at this either.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Ostrich runner

I'm still wavering between 185 and 189, sometimes in the same day. I can interpret that in a favorable way to myself, or say I've done nothing. I am thinner and firmer, so there might be some muscle gain going too. At this point, I'm just logging my slow miles as much as I can.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Seanv2

174.5 Now if I can just stay here for two weeks.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

I had a post-run 158.0 last Friday, but I don't trust it (despite not sweating a ton).  Trying for a proper weigh-in, maybe tomorrow ...

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

A long weekend of hotel and restaurants hasn't helped me at all.

I'll be lucky to break even by the end of the month.  

Really, I do know how to do this.  Have got to get it going.

steph  

kcam

162.0 (technically, 163.0 in street clothes, which translates to 162.0 in running attire).

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau