3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Sucker Punches (Read 1095 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dang Rocken. We'll be thinking of you. Here's to finding a solution and quickly.

+2.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Sad

Sad

(they are meant to be hugging penguins, which is unhurtlocker but meant well).

Pam you are in my thoughts and like everyone else I hope this is a lot of initial concern by the Drs over something that isn't overly worrisome and is easily solved.  You bloody well kickass though (or should that be kick arse) considering getting the AG win in a race when you don't want to run, plus the relay plus the marathon and HM.  Anyway, more thoughts with you and sending positive vibes.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

crap

My prayers are with you - Let's get it figured out and kick its ass 

+1  

steph  

Well went and saw regular doctor. He wants a neuropathy panel done which I'll do on Monday since it will require them to take 9-10 vials of blood. He's also going to get in touch with the neurologist group since he feels that's where I need to be seen (unless for some reason something shows up on the test that he is able to deal with. The problem that started in my right hand/arm is now in left arm/hand and in feet. He is not happy with how fast it's progressing.  I have no desire to run though I did "race" last night and have a relay this weekend. Go figure I signed up for a marathon and half marathon and made them my goals for fall *sigh*  

Wow, I've been away for too long.  Just getting caught up here.

Pam, you apologized earlier for your "complaining"...we don't consider this "complaining" on your part as this is serious business.  Big difference.  I hope your upcoming visit goes well and they can figure something out soon!  My thoughts are with you and I hope the docs can get you back out there in good health. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Sad

(they are meant to be hugging penguins, which is unhurtlocker but meant well).

Looks kind of like a sad Cthulhu face without the tentacles. That would be hurtlocker worthy. Big grin

Pam, hope they find what's ailing you quickly and get it taken care of. Please let us know how it goes.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Looks kind of like a sad Cthulhu face without the tentacles. That would be hurtlocker worthy. Big grin

OK Dennis Miller, I had to google that one...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

You must have spent too much time running and not enough time being nerdy growing up.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

You must have spent too much time running and not enough time being nerdy growing up.

Ha.  I read the Work Book Encyclopedia for fun and subscribed to Discover Magazine when I was 8.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Ostrich runner

There are actually really cute Cthulu dolls for kids. Which old Metallica album was Call of Cthulu the name of the long ass instrumental? 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Which old Metallica album was Call of Cthulu the name of the long ass instrumental? 

Ride the Lightning. Except the spelled it Ktulu. My copy disappeared with my son a few years back. Need to get me another copy. 

DoppleBock

Who is Dennis Miller ... He must have been after the Dices time.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Feeling the growl again

Who is Dennis Miller ... He must have been after the Dices time.

The cerebral comedian whose jokes are actually quite witty, except that when they put him in as an NFL commentator he went a mile over the top of the heads of the average football fan.

Thanks guys!! Other than yesterday it's been a rough week. It was nice to have something take my mind off how my body was feeling yesterday. That was until the drive home but such is life

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

How are you today, Pam? Glad you had a pleasant distraction yesterday (and sorry to hear the drive back wasn't so pleasant).  I hope things go well tomorrow (assuming that's when you have your tests).  Thought of you on my run today, you're a good mascot (even when you don;t know you're being one)!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."