3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Sucker Punches (Read 1095 times)

Feeling the growl again

And I wasn't even suckered into some stoopid stunt.

Yes you were....you're running away from an imaginary furball.  Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

He'd just send a washed out photo where he claims he's doing it and blame the glare on his gawdawful clown shoes.  Big grin

I think someone is jealous of my shoes.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

I know I am

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Okay, the pigeon pose is pretty awesome, thanks Finn.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Prince of Fatness

Okay, the pigeon pose is pretty awesome, thanks Finn.

You're welcome, but where are the pictures?

Not at it at all. 

I'll post one when WhoDat posts one?

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Feeling the growl again

I was during that 7-miler.  I was jealous of any shoes that were not the ones I was wearing.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

kcam

Not so bad that we're holding 10-11 people ahead of the rodent.  A few more within just-need-to-want-it distance.

The feeling is like I'm at a race and trying not to lose contact with the PB but he just keeps going.  He doesn't slow down, take cutback weeks, taper .... nuthin.  Just keeps motoring.  It's gonna take a couple surges to reel him back in.

The feeling is like I'm at a race and trying not to lose contact with the PB but he just keeps going.  He doesn't slow down, take cutback weeks, taper .... nuthin.  Just keeps motoring.  It's gonna take a couple surges to reel him back in.

He never gets injured either, I bet the little fella doesn't even have an IT band or a plantar fascia

All we can hope for is a bout of myxomatosis....

C-R

Let's hope he's a European rabbit and not one from North America (or I Expect African). I wonder what it weight ratio is.

Yeah I had to look it up.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

He never gets injured either, I bet the little fella doesn't even have an IT band or a plantar fascia

Okay, that's just cruel.

steph  

Walk-Jogger

What do you do with the pace bunny once you catch him?

Retired &  Loving It

Feeling the growl again

If he looks like that, just give him your wallet and hope he hops away.

What do you do with the pace bunny once you catch him?

Walk-Jogger

It's freakin sunny and nearly 50 degree's F outside - in other words summer-like weather here in the Pacific Northwest. I thought I might sneak out for a long lunch and run a few miles, but noooooo, all these folks I support are lining up with their list of computer issues that they've apparently been saving up all week and now I need to fix for them all this morning, or at least before I can leave for the day. Weatherman say's we'll lose the sunshine tomorrow and temps will cool back down Sunday.  I have a feeling my coffee break is going to take close to two hours this afternoon...

MTA:

Long coffee break; check.

10 miles jogging, check. And I do mean jogging. What I just did could not in good conscious be construed as running...

Retired &  Loving It

kcam

I ran in 70 deg, sunny weather for one hour today (not to mention the entire week).  The hills are green and the air is clean - good to be alive! There's an orange tree right off my lunch-time trail route (there used to be a farmhouse there that got torn down but they left the tree) and it's full of ripe oranges.  I picked one today and ate it after the run.  Suuhweeet!   Hey wait a minute this doesn't belong in Sucker Punches.  Pace Bunny's getting closer.