3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Major Boobage (Read 674 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Love this episode.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Love this episode.

I missed something.  But you sure did get me attention.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Heh. It's South Park. Guess we need pictures.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Heh. It's South Park. Guess we need pictures.

Ah yes...A guilty pleasure of mine right up until the oldest asked "Daddy, what happened to Kenny?  Kenny's broken."  So now the cartoons in our house are much less entertaining to me.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Feeling the growl again

Caught the rerun.  Cheesing, nice.

Now on "It's called being a cynical asshole".  Hehe.  Pretty good on 2 glasses of wine.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

New episodes started this week. Set your DVR.

Feeling the growl again

New episodes started this week. Set your DVR.

Don't own one.  Sad

Sadly, after the cynical asshole comment, the rest of that episode and all of the next were a waste of time.

Ostrich runner

Usually you can just stream the episodes I think. I just use internet and netflix for everything now. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

Usually you can just stream the episodes I think. I just use internet and netflix for everything now. 

Canceled netflix.  Their movie selection SUCKS.  They'll be going under quickly unless they address that.  When they lost Sony it went from having to pick through the movies, to only being ones I'd never heard of.  

Unfortunately, Mac and our TVs don't get along.  My work PC?  Fine....

Ostrich runner

Canceled netflix.  Their movie selection SUCKS.  They'll be going under quickly unless they address that.  When they lost Sony it went from having to pick through the movies, to only being ones I'd never heard of.  

Unfortunately, Mac and our TVs don't get along.  My work PC?  Fine....

I have been watching tv shows I didn't watch the first time through--lately Friday Night Lights. Lots of nature docs too. You can get an HDMI adapter for the Mac, otherwise just get a cheap DVD player that reads DIVX and burn. We've been pretty happy with Netflix for letting us sign into the account in two different states at the same time. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

I have been watching tv shows I didn't watch the first time through--lately Friday Night Lights. Lots of nature docs too. You can get an HDMI adapter for the Mac, otherwise just get a cheap DVD player that reads DIVX and burn. We've been pretty happy with Netflix for letting us sign into the account in two different states at the same time. 

We've got the adapter but this is a known issue with the Samsung sets we have.

Problem is we just don't watch a lot of TV aside from cartoons for the kids.  We got it to have movies to watch while on the treadmill.

Canceled netflix.  Their movie selection SUCKS.  

We did the same thing a while ago.  Got tired of Scooby-Doo Camp Scare over and over and over and over again.  Aside from that, there was never anything of remote interest for us to watch.  Netflix already lost a lot of customers when they raised the prices earlier in the year and now it's just a matter of time for the rest to take care of itself...

We're like the only people who like netflix still, apparently.

But we usually just stream TV shows...

I tried to convince Ben to stream "Spooky Buddies" the other day. He would not.

DoppleBock

I just DVR Cage fighting - Nothing like seeing grown men beating the crap out of each other - I tend to like 2 things:  1)  Lots of blood and 2) the knock you out cold shot.  I have not been watching much lately, but I think I have 30+ hours taped to watch this winter. 

We've got the adapter but this is a known issue with the Samsung sets we have.

Problem is we just don't watch a lot of TV aside from cartoons for the kids.  We got it to have movies to watch while on the treadmill.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

New episodes of Beavis and Butthead starting tonight.

Watch it or I'll kick your ass!

heh..heh...heh..heh

fire! fire!

I need TP for my bunghole!