3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Kalsarikännit

I like how this worked. We walked in and got tickets for free beer (!!!).  Tried six including all the recommendations, bought some, and are ready to roll.

Thanks for the recommendations. Sorry we missed you, Spaniel.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Prince of Fatness

Good to see that the Osirus was well received.  That's a great pale.  And I have yet to find a good bitter brewed in the states.  Everyone wants to carb them up and the ain't supposed to be that way.  I heard that the Potato Head Brewery makes a good one.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Did you have any Ring of Dingle? Big grin

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Hey Hoosiers!!!

PaulyGram and I are driving to Nashville and just noticed that we are five mins from Sun King. If anyone can join, it would be great. I realize this is a bit of short notice. Big grin  I'll also take any recommendations.

Wait. What? I miss all the fun and I actually can go for a change.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Ostrich runner

5 blocks from my office, but I missed the post.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Kalsarikännit

Arrrgh.  It was a very last second post.  Like, "Pull off the highway right now!!!" kind of a thing.  It may be better that I missed you guys. Brewery and a day before a race. Wink  We are thinking of hitting another brewery on the way back from Nashville on Sun afternoon. Anything close to 65?  Anyone want to meet up for a flight and a mid-afternoon lunch?

C-R

Flat 12.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Ostrich runner

Agree on Flat 12. Sunday I'll be in Lexington though.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Kalsarikännit

Yay.  More beer. Big grin  Sounds like I will have to give it a try. Norm, if you get to swing by it would be great. You know I love getting to see you!

FYI, I am at Bluegrass Brewery in Louisville for lunch and a flight. I have never been in Kentucky before, so this is a good way to celebrate a new state (now there are only two states in the continental U.S. that I haven't visited).  Pretty decent beer, nice setting.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Flat 12.

+1

It's less than a mile from Sun King.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Arrrgh.  It was a very last second post.  Like, "Pull off the highway right now!!!" kind of a thing.

You're not gonna pull this shit when you come to Jersey are you?

Not at it at all. 

Kalsarikännit

You're not gonna pull this shit when you come to Jersey are you?

Hasher has already given me permission to be on my very worst behavior. Will you be joining in?

Prince of Fatness

Hasher has already given me permission to be on my very worst behavior. Will you be joining in?

Not sure.  When is this again?

Not at it at all. 

Kalsarikännit

March 23. I have no idea if you are close or far. I figure it is always worth asking. Nads may be there. I need to reach out to Joe.

Prince of Fatness

March 23. I have no idea if you are close or far. I figure it is always worth asking. Nads may be there. I need to reach out to Joe.

Meh.  No can do.  I am a little over an hour from there which is doable but I have family stuff going on that day.

Not at it at all.