3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Monumental is near downtown, yeah? What time does the race start?

MTA:

http://monumentalmarathon.com/race-weekend.php

Race starts 8am (7am CST, my time). That realistically means I will need to stay in Indy the night before. So maybe, but I do not yet know how early I can get out of Nashville. And yeah, I'd need to get a packet pickup for me Smile

Sub-2 pacing, sounds fun!

Registration closes Tuesday at midnight and I can pick up your packet for you ;-)

MTA: If you don't want to stay in Indy, we have a spare room in Pittsboro.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Registration closes Tuesday at midnight and I can pick up your packet for you ;-)

We could put you yup here, too.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

How about I run the half as well, and we hang out quick after before I head out home? Confirm by monday morning and I will register.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Issue is that I will want to get a total of 17+ miles, so anything I do will need to come with extra miles.

Will chat with the boss.

Feeling the growl again

Issue is that I will want to get a total of 17+ miles, so anything I do will need to come with extra miles.

Will chat with the boss.

Warmup Smile

Prince of Fatness

Hurricane party at my place...

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Trent, if we are doing the Monumental thing I need to know so I can register Tuesday....

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sadly it looks unlikely. Turns out I won't be sleeping much at all Thursday night and then will be driving. We may just go to L'vul and then get some sleep.

But late morning chow is still likely, if'n y'all are around. I have already begun to put together a beer care package...

Feeling the growl again

Sadly it looks unlikely. Turns out I won't be sleeping much at all Thursday night and then will be driving. We may just go to L'vul and then get some sleep.

But late morning chow is still likely, if'n y'all are around. I have already begun to put together a beer care package...

That can probably work.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I should be ready to meet somewhere by 11:00 am or a little earlier or later if need be. I should be done with the race by 10:00 am if all goes well.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

I should be ready to meet somewhere by 11:00 am or a little earlier or later if need be. I should be done with the race by 10:00 am if all goes well.

You running Monumental half?

Want some company?

I have no beer to give. I'm on drydock for a while.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

You running Monumental half?

Want some company?

I have no beer to give. I'm on drydock for a while.

Company is always welcome. Let me know when and where you'd like to meet up.

C-R

Company is always welcome. Let me know when and where you'd like to meet up.

Yup. I'll pm my cell#

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

CR, you around Saturday morning?

Feeling the growl again

CR, you around Saturday morning?

He's at least there long enough to whip WhoDat across the line in sub-2....