3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Next the high - pathology report was clean

This is excellent news! 

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Now for the cherry on top: I got me one of these (btw - google it for the story). The Indy crew is drinking well soon. Damn things sold out in less than an hour.

Bolded the really important part.  I'm so happy for her (and you, of course).

When you texted I did not get the significance; no time to google it, I was slammed today.  Then as I was leaving work my beer-obsessed coworker ran into my cube with the NPR article on this beer, all excited to text his wife and tell her to get her ass over there to pick some up.

Dude.  I'm SO excited!  Finding payback will be rough though.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Hmm.  Lost of hype.  Wonder if it is worth the coin.  You folks will have to let me know. 

And glad to here this ..... pathology report was clean

Not at it at all. 

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I bet I know at least one runner guaranteed a spot at Monkey in 2013. Heh.

Heh. 

A single bottle is going for $60 on ebay, and EMPTY bottles are listed at $12-$18.  They're even selling the empty cardboard boxes for $10.

The full pack of six bottles is going for about $250 minimum.  That's gonna make a helluva nice Christmas gift...

Feeling the growl again

Heh. 

A single bottle is going for $60 on ebay, and EMPTY bottles are listed at $12-$18.  They're even selling the empty cardboard boxes for $10.

The full pack of six bottles is going for about $250 minimum.  That's gonna make a helluva nice Christmas gift...

So....we can drink the shit and C-R can still get most of his money back.

GENIUS!!!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

Heh. 

That's nuts.

What's that ebay website address again?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron tonight.  I don't care what my wife says....I really like this stuff (thanks Finn).

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

That's nuts.

The ebay listing process is long and complicated.  Just send the whole thing to me and I'll list it, monitor it, and ship it to the winner for you. 

I promise.

Really. 

MTA:  Good Ol' Murphy's Irish Stout for me tonight.  Smooth & creamy.  In front of the fireplace - Just what I needed.

Prince of Fatness

Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron tonight.  I don't care what my wife says....I really like this stuff (thanks Finn).

Actually, I don't think that one was from me, but I agree that it is good.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

That's nuts.

Dude if it were me I would be selfish and just hold onto them for special occasions, like when some nice guy from Jersey comes out for a beer mile or something like that.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Actually, I don't think that one was from me, but I agree that it is good.

The Palo Santo Marron must be from the trip to Chicago since I have some also.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

The Palo Santo Marron must be from the trip to Chicago since I have some also.

Too much beer, too many sources to track apparently.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, I'm an ass (we all knew that) and totally missed this.

Dude, AWESOME!!

Prince of Fatness

I'm an ass

Saved for prosperity.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Yeah, I'm an ass (we all knew that) and totally missed this.