3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Candice Schneider Interview (Read 601 times)

Our very own CS gave an interview to the Logic of Long Distance blog. I'm looking forward to my second read. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Blush

Seanv2

Very interesting to read, especially how quickly you have improved, Candice, you are clearly talented at this silliness.

It was also interesting to read about the differences between how Candice trains and how Ben trains. It is so obvious that the time it takes to complete the training is super important, but it is also so easy to forget.   

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Queen of 3rd Place

Neat!

Ex runner

Feeling the growl again

Nice interview!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun to write and I was honored that Jeff asked me and grouped me in with the other runners he had interviewed previously. I'm not worthy Wink

I'm not worthy Wink

Says who?  Your progress and results speak for themselves.  Nice interview!

Nice interview Candice! It's interesting to get into the head of the beast! Wink

~Sara
                  It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

C-R

Most excellent. That was a very worthy read.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I look my best blurry!

Very cool Candice! "Can do attitude", I love it!

Most excellent. That was a very worthy read.

+1

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Good job on the interview Candice.  (And wasn't one of those photos a triathlon photo?)  Smile

Purdey

Self anointed title

Great stuff Candice - I enjoyed reading it. Particularly this insight into Ben's prowess: "Living with Ben is sort of like owning a horse"

His sister seemed to really enjoy that line too Wink

Good job on the interview Candice.  (And wasn't one of those photos a triathlon photo?)  Smile

Yea, McMinnville....that's like my favorite photo though.