3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

3rd Annual Spaniel Farms Beer Mile (Read 1116 times)

Hawt and sexy

WTF? The ring you get to drive around Indy? Is that considered cool?

I would have to run this one by the manslave. He has family close, I could con him into it that way.

I'm touching your pants.

C-R

WTF? The ring you get to drive around Indy? Is that considered cool?

I would have to run this one by the manslave. He has family close, I could con him into it that way.

Now don't go hating on Indy. If Spaniel plans it properly, perhaps the State Fair will be happening. Good times.Wink

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Hawt and sexy

I don't know, I grew up with the Iowa State Fair. Kinda tough to beat that. Here they think that a fairgrounds full of food vendors is a fair. Sad really.

I'm touching your pants.

On On

She's on the list when I send out a broader invite, we've communicated on it in prior years but dates have not worked out.

Spud, each year your ass becomes less of an excuse not to be here.  Wink

Careful, or when I finally get out to NJ sometime this summer we're going to be finding a track and taking along a cooler....

If anything ever happens in PA or NJ then you better knock on my door to get me there Spud.  We could car pool.

Feeling the growl again

Spaniel Farms Beer Mile Official Theme Song.

If nobody has a preference as to the date, I'm going to make an executive decision in the next few weeks...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Stay clear of major holiday's and we're good.

This one is going to be good. People who miss it will cry in their watery beers.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Feeling the growl again

This one is going to be good. People who miss it will cry in their watery beers.

+1.  If mbehr shows up, one of us will end up puking for sure.

I'm thinking late July.  3rd or 4th weekend.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

Oh yeah.

Ok. I will not get lapped. I will not get lapped. I will not get lapped.

Ostrich runner

If you let me use your lap as a rally course, I'll see how many beers I can drink while going at least 60 mph for the same amount of time as the fastest runner. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Spaniel Farms Beer Mile Official Theme Song.

If nobody has a preference as to the date, I'm going to make an executive decision in the next few weeks...

Saturday or Sunday? When you pick the date, can you find out if there are any local triathlons going on that weekend near you?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

If you let me use your lap as a rally course, . 

Man, did I ever misinterpret this on the first read-through.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Feeling the growl again

Saturday or Sunday? When you pick the date, can you find out if there are any local triathlons going on that weekend near you?

It would be Saturday afternoon.  There are a few tri's near here in the summer, maybe you'll get lucky...

I'll have a tough time selling the long drive and cost to my wife just so I can get drunk and run a mile. If I can find a tri for both of us to do that weekend, I might be able to make it work.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

C-R

I'll have a tough time selling the long drive and cost to my wife just so I can get drunk and run a mile. If I can find a tri for both of us to do that weekend, I might be able to make it work.

In Jeffersonville which is 1.5 hours south of us on the Ohio River. No clue on the race but it does have Olymipc distance and Sprint.

http://www.indyrunners.org//view-race-details.aspx?raceID=1824&height=700&width=700

Ostrich runner

Man, did I ever misinterpret this on the first read-through.

Ha, wow.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum