3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

3rd Annual Spaniel Farms Beer Mile (Read 1116 times)

Ostrich runner

I'll have fish then, assuming I don't mess up cooking it.  If you really want it fresh I apparently have some sucker/carp-like things that got into my pond with the coy and we can fish out a dozen of those bad boys and throw them on the barbie.

Probably the easiest and most responsible way would be to get the big ones out, then dynamite the rest.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Ostrich runner

Beef...

There's a joke in here.

Feeling the growl again

Damnit 4.4%. 

Back to the drawing board and I'll grab you a sixer at the store. Good stuff though.

Crap.  Well, guess I don't need any then.  Good that I still have the Brooklyn stuff to fall back on.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

Probably the easiest and most responsible way would be to get the big ones out, then dynamite the rest.

Heh.  You know, that's not such a bad idea.  Netting out the good breeding stock would probably not be all that hard.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Veggie burgers are fine. Smile

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Damnit 4.4%. 

Back to the drawing board and I'll grab you a sixer at the store. Good stuff though.

Crap. I'd swear I saw that it was above 5%. Sorry about that.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Crap. I'd swear I saw that it was above 5%. Sorry about that.

Beeradvocate lies, 5.4%.  I double-checked the Breckenridge website in an attempt to pull a save but it confirms 4.4%.  Sad

C-R

Beeradvocate lies, 5.4%.  I double-checked the Breckenridge website in an attempt to pull a save but it confirms 4.4%.  Sad

I say fat finger typo.

Brooklyn Lager meets the standard. So that's it for me.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Kalsarikännit

I'm contemplating using Blue Moon.  It is above 5% and seems like it would make for some easy chugging.  Nothing is definite.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Prince of Fatness

I said this before but now it is official.  My race beer will be Oskar Blues Mama's Little Yella Pils.  It comes in cans so Spaniel won't have to worry about me breaking any bottles (at least not during the beer mile).  My beer store sells it in 12 packs so now I just need to remember to go buy it and bring it along with me.

The Pils has been purchased.  It is sitting with all of the other beer that I am bringing with me.  I won't forget it.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

The Pils has been purchased.  It is sitting with all of the other beer that I am bringing with me.  I won't forget it.

If you do, I'll be happy to supply you with some MGD I have for special occasions. 

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Ostrich runner

I'm contemplating using Blue Moon.  It is above 5% and seems like it would make for some easy chugging.  Nothing is definite.

Yeasty. 

C-R

Yeasty. 

and too carbonated.

Prince of Fatness

I'm contemplating using Blue Moon.

Chick beer.  Heh.

Not at it at all. 

Kalsarikännit

Chick beer.  Heh.

Damn you.  That's why I was embarrassed to even write it.  I don't want to go with a pale ale.  Too hoppy.  Not a lager.  Too fizzy.  I am definitely thinking something wheat-ish is the way to go.  I just need to go to a liquor store and look around.  

MTA:  Prob going with Anderson Valley Summer Solstice.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart