3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

300 (Read 944 times)

C-R

Starting to think C-R needs to push for 3000/yr this year.

1300 mile month? Who do you think I am, Dopplebock.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

#artbydmcbride

I am verrrrrry close......maybe I should try for a big December too?

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I've been trying my damnest to catch up to Trent but where I think I'm doing good, he's doing better.  That gap isn't closing. 

C-R

I am verrrrrry close......maybe I should try for a big December too?

I'm sure 0.3 is doable.

You know this is the Hurtlocker so you just signed up to get to 2250 by end of Dec.  You are welcome. Big grin

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

What the bollocks? Damn.  This is the hurtlocker.  I don't even remember setting a goal mileage for the year or for December.  Oh yeah.  I didn't.

Arseholes.

I guess I'm in then.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

#artbydmcbride

I'm sure 0.3 is doable.

You know this is the Hurtlocker so you just signed up to get to 2250 by end of Dec.  You are welcome. Big grin

ShockedSurprisedAngryShocked

Runners run

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I'm in again this December.  

Year goal:  3000+

December goal:  300+

steph  

Slo

Fuck...you went and made gddmn chart and shit.

I don't know if I ever ran a 300 mile month but I guess I'm forced to try now. Bastard.

Feeling the growl again

ShockedSurprisedAngryShocked

Since you have already gotten a proper welcome, I will just say...welcome, and don't skimp on the bodyglide. My pelvis is still healing from last year's fiasco.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

My pelvis is still healing from last year's fiasco.

So is mine (despite me meagre mileage offering compared to the floppy eared and panting one). I blame all of you.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Feeling the growl again

WTF??? When did I agree to a 400 mile December? I said I would hit 3000 and with a week of November left...granted I will likely log 3 goose eggs for deer season...I am already only about 385 away. I had targeted 310 in November but running on vacation with the kids has proven more problematic than planned. But don't change it. You post it, I will do it. One more week of 18 hour work day travel will sure make it a nail-biter though. The beer will be on you if I get it though. Guinness. On tap. So I can compare to that in Dublin.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Feeling the growl again

So is mine. I blame all of you.

I am not going to touch that. But you still owe me a box of scotch.

When I visit you'll get more than a bottle. I did look at sending some but it looks a real ball ache due to issues with sending alcohol. No comment on pelvis touching.

C-R

Bwaaahhaaaaaa

C-R is a mileage pusher.  Let's hope he doesn't cause the Great Pelvic Revolt of 2012.

I was going to say revolt of the pelvises...but then didn't know if that was the plural of pelvis...maybe it's pelves, or pelvii....