3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

July 110% Throwdown (Read 825 times)

Prince of Fatness

Driving from NJ to Indiana to run a beer mile..

You left out the key element, without which I would not be doing this.

But yeah, this definitely has a stupid stunt aspect to it.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Okay.  I'll give it a shot.

May 2012:   312.7 = 344

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Crap. I was really hoping you weren't serious. I don't want to run 275 miles in July. I'll be on vacation for a week and a half.

My running has been pretty blah lately and I was actually thinking about running less until it cooled off a bit. Maybe this is what I need to get me going.

Curse you C-R.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

DoppleBock

Blah - Blah - Blah

Crap. I was really hoping you weren't serious. I don't want to run 275 miles in July. I'll be on vacation for a week and a half.

My running has been pretty blah lately and I was actually thinking about running less until it cooled off a bit. Maybe this is what I need to get me going.

Curse you C-R.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Feeling the growl again

Blah - Blah - Blah

See I bitch and moan about 600 and DB is "settling" for that.

Vacation means you can't use work as an excuse not to run.  You will hit 275.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Curse you C-R.

Music. Sweet music.Heh. Updates to page one soon.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Dammit. August 2010 I hit 307.2 miles, pretty sure that's my record. The way the days break in July I may actually have a shot at this. Let's say 340. Dammit. 97 more miles than the December throwdown, IIRC. Dammit.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

May 2009 - 315.4 miles

x 110% = 346.94

347 / 31 = 11.2

Hmmm.....

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Curse you C-R.

Smile

steph  

Feeling the growl again

347 / 31 = 11.2

Hmmm.....

Suck it up, monkey man.... Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The only issue would be 7/14, when I will be in Indy...

I'll have to think about this. I would have to put in at least 400 miles (haven't done the math yet) and seeings that I'll be heavy into marathon training by then not sure I can handle the heavy weeks along with the speed workouts that I plan on doing all in the heat and humidity of PA. OF course I won't have any kids home (other than DH) for one week in July hmmmmmm

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Feeling the growl again

The only issue would be 7/14, when I will be in Indy...

I would be more worried about 7/15....

Suck it up, monkey man.... Wink

11.2 in monkey land has a specific meaning, hence Trent's hmm'ing

Feeling the growl again

11.2 in monkey land has a specific meaning, hence Trent's hmm'ing

The average number of monkeys required to fully consume a marathon runner in one hour?