3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Who needs a hamster wheel (Read 974 times)

C-R

Oh hell yeah. I was looking for an excuse to get a 9mm or a 45.

You check the motor coupling. Sometimes the bearing on those get tight and seize which causes the breaker to trip.

MTA: I am assuming you checked the belt rollers for free wheeling as well. Sorry - don't mean to be a shit troubleshooting from Detroit airport but I want to make sure when we shoot this thing to kingdom come it will be a deserved execution.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Oh hell yeah. I was looking for an excuse to get a 9mm or a 45.

You check the motor coupling. Sometimes the bearing on those get tight and seize which causes the breaker to trip.

MTA: I am assuming you checked the belt rollers for free wheeling as well. Sorry - don't mean to be a shit troubleshooting from Detroit airport but I want to make sure when we shoot this thing to kingdom come it will be a deserved execution.

Nope, don't even get that far.  Even if I pull out the safety stop and turn it on, it still blows.

I already ordered a NordicTrack 1500.  FREE BEER for whoever helps me carry the damn thing upstairs.

I was waffling between that and pulling the trigger on a Landice...but damn...almost $4000....we really wanted to pay off the wife's student loans next month, and we're about to pay closing to refi the house.

You'd better get the 45, a 9mm won't do much to this...the main parts anyways.  My neighbor texted me yesterday to see if his buddy could bring out some tannerite....wow would that and the treadmill make a wonderful combo....but I told him no as I already have at least one neighbor pissed at me due to my shooting and I have no desire to turn it into a lynch mob with pitchforks...as fun as tannerite would be this is not secluded enough.

Hell, get a 10mm so I can live vicariously.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

I'm in for carrying and set up. Also for clearing the POS Sole.

45 is a good choice. Hmm. I really do need that Win308 though. Dammit man. Let's use some of my demolition skills and just blow the f&**(er up. 

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Feeling the growl again

I'm in for carrying and set up. Also for clearing the POS Sole.

45 is a good choice. Hmm. I really do need that Win308 though. Dammit man. Let's use some of my demolition skills and just blow the f&**(er up. 

Well I have had the cops called on me for blowing up a 35lb propane cylinder (not in this location) and firing a fully auto weapon (damn was that fun, it was a state firearms instructor and a state-owned gun so I was good to go).  Tannerite or rigging up blackpowder is the next logical step although I don't need the headache.

For a small fee (paid in beer) I offer consultation services in picking the appropriate weapon.  You are welcome.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I already ordered a NordicTrack 1500.  FREE BEER for whoever helps me carry the damn thing upstairs.

I don't have much upper body strength, but I'm in for free beer.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

You'd better get the 45, a 9mm won't do much to this...the main parts anyways.  My neighbor texted me yesterday to see if his buddy could bring out some tannerite....wow would that and the treadmill make a wonderful combo....but I told him no as I already have at least one neighbor pissed at me due to my shooting and I have no desire to turn it into a lynch mob with pitchforks...as fun as tannerite would be this is not secluded enough.

Hell, get a 10mm so I can live vicariously.

Whatever it is you decide to use, the aftermath pictures would be great to send to Sole.  I'm sure they would appreciate that.  Make sure we get to see them too.

Enjoy the 1500.  A friend of mine just got the same thing a couple of weeks ago.

C-R

I don't have much upper body strength, but I'm in for free beer.

Three of us should do it and FREE BEER is a great motivator.

Following mbehr's though, I think a video would be awesome. I can set it to some music and then get it on You Tube. Guaranteed viral.

Speaking of beer, I finally got myself to buy a bottle of Chimay this weekend.  With the in-laws down, thought it would be something different that the FIL and I could try.  It was a good choice.  The only problem was that the bottle was too small.

C-R

Speaking of beer, I finally got myself to buy a bottle of Chimay this weekend.  With the in-laws down, thought it would be something different that the FIL and I could try.  It was a good choice.  The only problem was that the bottle was too small.

Dude they make it in Magnum size.

Did that once. Don't remember much about it though.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It is my birthday and I should be out running instead of posting on a stupid message board.

You can say that again.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prince of Fatness

What color?

Red, please.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Following mbehr's though, I think a video would be awesome. I can set it to some music and then get it on You Tube. Guaranteed viral.

Funny you should say that, just earlier this morning I was running such a scenario through my head.  Given that I still have all three cracked decks to shoot at -- the last one didn't even make it out of the house yet -- we've got the makings of a nice video.

That's a lot of targets, I may need a firing squad.

C-R

You can say that again.

One in the books already. #2 at lunch. #3 tonight

C-R

Funny you should say that, just earlier this morning I was running such a scenario through my head.  Given that I still have all three cracked decks to shoot at -- the last one didn't even make it out of the house yet -- we've got the makings of a nice video.

That's a lot of targets, I may need a firing squad.

Oh and I figured a Viking funeral in the pond. This could be an epic redneck video of the year. I see a red carpet walk at next year's Oscars.