3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

November / December 2012 Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1074 times)

Feeling the growl again

175 - 165. Gd damn it this WILL happen.

Since things happen when beer is on the line, why not opt into the 6-pack-if-I-fail option?  You can put WhoDat on the receiving end; I have more damn beer than I even WANT to drink right now.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I have more damn beer than I even WANT to drink right now.

No such thing.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Since things happen when beer is on the line, why not opt into the 6-pack-if-I-fail option?  You can put WhoDat on the receiving end; I have more damn beer than I even WANT to drink right now.

I like it.

How 'bout a mix and match sixer of some quality brew. World Market allows for small chiamys, unibroue's, stouts and what not (including the all time fav of Purple Haze - not).

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

In again.  Goal 145;  today's weight 150.8

Feeling the growl again

No such thing.

There is when trying to lose weight.  Especially since I apparently weighed myself dehydrated to start this off (I thought it was lower than I expected!).  I have my work cut out for me to avoid sending Finn another care package next week.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Slo

Man, I'm struggling bad. 166lbs and Holidays quickly approaching.

Prince of Fatness

At a friend's house now.  No power home so I will update this thread when I can.

I had some minor damage to my house, nothing that needs to be addressed immediately.  Everyone is OK.

Lots of power outages here.  It was pretty damn nasty Monday night.

Potato Head out.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

At a friend's house now.  No power home so I will update this thread when I can.

I had some minor damage to my house, nothing that needs to be addressed immediately.  Everyone is OK.

Potato Head out.

Hang in there, Spud.  I sent you some survival supplies.

Potato Head out.

Glad to hear you are OK and that there was only minor damage to the house. Hang in there and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon enough.
                    WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Potato Head out.

Glad to hear you're doing OK. Hopefully no beer was lost in the damage.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Glad to hear you are ok but did you save the beer

Potato Head out.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Potato Head out.

Finn, I'm glad to hear that you are all okay and that damage is minor!  

Good luck getting back in to your home quickly.

steph  

Seanv2

Potato Head out.

Just seeing this now, good luck, man.

I feel so lucky that our area wasn't damaged more. 

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Prince of Fatness

Glad to hear you are ok but did you save the beer

Beer is secure, and the house is so effing cold that I have no issues with finding a cold one.

Not at it at all. 

Glad to see you are alright! Hope power is back ASAP!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson