3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

November / December 2012 Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1074 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Almost there.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Long absent, tomorrow is the day of reckoning for me.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Seanv2

171, holding steady. 

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Feeling the growl again

149.0; finally, some forward progress.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Shit. 136. And I'm baking cookies tonight. The heel is finally better, so maybe I can salvage this in the next 3 weeks.

Still 162 as of this morning.

However, this is a cut-back week on mileage for me, as I'm trying not to go stupid like I did last spring, increase my mileage forever, and wind up overtrained again.

Here's to trying not to eat the amount of food I did last week in spite of that...

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
              Emil Zatopek

Prince of Fatness

181 this morning ... getting ready to run the gauntlet next week.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I can only hope to hold steady this week.  Five batches of cookie dough in my fridge waiting 

to be baked.  Etc. Etc.  Etc

steph  

135 and finally healthy. Need to up the miles to 50 next week.
                    xhristopher

180.2 last week & 179.8 this. That's more than 5 in the past month and I've had to work for it. I've essentially made my year end goal but I need to keep it rolling and make it stick. Ultimately I want to run Boston under 170 and healthy. That's going to be hard to do and even harder to believe I can do it. I do believe that if I get there I will fly.

Weight today = 199.5

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Seanv2

171 this morning.  The next week is going to be tough. 

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

C-R

176 - I have no food discipline. 

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Well, I'm sick so I lost my appetite.  That might almost make up for the perma-hunger I had yesterday after the 33-miler.

Seanv2

Well, I'm sick so I lost my appetite.  That might almost make up for the perma-hunger I had yesterday after the 33-miler.

Just looked at your log, you did four hours on a treadmill??? Who are you, DB?

Please tell me you at least had a tv.

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com