3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

November / December 2012 Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1074 times)

Seanv2

172, not bad considering my running has been shit.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'm thinking I must be a bit dehydrated.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Man, too much going on.  I've also been (and will continue to be) away from home and my scale more than I am there.  I will try to get a weigh-in before we leave for vacation tomorrow.  Last I did an unofficial I was about the same.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

The weekend was great.  But not in the weight department!

Hopefully by the time that I weigh in on Friday I will at least be back to where I was last Friday.

I have to do some serious calorie counting Thanksgiving or not!

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Me too. I thought I did OK over the weekend, but the scale says otherwise. Guess I didn't run off as much of the beer as I thought. It was well worth it though. Big grin

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Me too. I thought I did OK over the weekend, but the scale says otherwise. Guess I didn't run off as much of the beer as I thought. It was well worth it though. Big grin

Yes, it was well worth it!  But that scale was ugly this morning!

steph  

Prince of Fatness

Under normal circumstances I would have a couple of beers later today to kick off the weekend, but given the events of the past couple of weeks and the subsequent weight gain I will be dry.  I will also be weighing in Thursday this week instead of Friday.

During December there will be things going on that involve eating and drinking.  I am going to have my fun, but on days where nothing is going on I need to really stick to the diet.  I have lost weight during the month of December before so I know that it can be done.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Not at it at all. 

kcam

W3 - 150.9

MrFinn, you missed my W2 weigh-in - an ugly 152.4.  I'd as soon forget about it but it must be there in black and white for me to have the proper amount of self-loathing.

Prince of Fatness

MrFinn, you missed my W2 weigh-in - an ugly 152.4.  I'd as soon forget about it but it must be there in black and white for me to have the proper amount of self-loathing.

Sorry about that.  It's there for everyone to see now.

Not at it at all. 

Its not been good so far.  127.8

Prince of Fatness

180 this morning.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I'll wait until my normal friday weigh in but things don't appear to be going my way.

I'm still three pounds above last Friday.  No control what so ever.  

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I have no idea how this is possible.

I was 2 pounds heavier yesterday morning before consuming way too much food.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

As expected 132.

steph  

Seanv2

177 the day after Thanksgiving. Could have been worse.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com