3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

November / December 2012 Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1074 times)

Seanv2

Despite the suffering (and you will suffer)  that procedure actually doesn't result in lasting weight loss.

I found the fast day to be a good chance to reset a bunch of bad eating habits I had developed (afternoon snacks, beer, etc).  It lead to me eating healthier for, oh, about a two weeks.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

126.1 - better

Prince of Fatness

126.1 - better

It's a little early to start the next week so I just replaced the current week.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

(and you will suffer)

I figured as much.  Everyone seems to get over it so I suppose that I will too.

Not at it at all. 

L Train

I turn 50 next year so guess what I get to do.

Enter your 6th decade? 

Prince of Fatness

Enter your 6th decade? 

I thought that you didn't hang out here anymore.

Not at it at all. 

I figured as much.  Everyone seems to get over it so I suppose that I will too.

Just make sure you have some good reading material while you're "tapering".

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Prince of Fatness

Just make sure you have some good reading material while you're "tapering".

I have got lots of crossword puzzles.

Not at it at all. 

L Train

I thought that you didn't hang out here anymore.

I haven't been, but for no real reason. 

I should get in on this weight loss thing, but I think I'm learning that I don't have the capacity.  Running only requires me to have discipline for maybe 8-10 hours/week.  Weight loss requires discipline for 168.   

DoppleBock

I give up making committments - But I am still working on it.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

kcam

Despite the suffering (and you will suffer)  that procedure actually doesn't result in lasting weight loss.

I, of course, know you're right but I just need some droppage for this Sunday's marathon!  Anyway ....

Praise the Lord and pass the Gavilyte!  This morning (my official Wednesday weigh-in) has me at 149.6.  Suuuuu-fucking-weeet!  I am fucking psyched that I might actually get a chance to run a marathon at less than 155 pounds!

Finn - W4:  149.6

PS - found and removed a couple small polyps (yeahbaby - more weight loss!) but otherwise healthy,normal tract).

kcam

Funny this comes up.  Just got back from a check up with the doctor.  I turn 50 next year so guess what I get to do.

I'll tell you what you get to do ... you get to kick in the door to the 50-54 AG at local races.  Prepare some space on shelf for trophies.

#artbydmcbride

Congrats on the healthy  GI tract, kencamet! 

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

181.5 .. too much turkey I guess.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Some progress I think.  128.8

But now we go into the anniversary week celebration...

steph