3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

November / December 2012 Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1074 times)

Ya ya ya I know I keep going on and off but what the hell 

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Prince of Fatness

I am too lazy to remove you so it's all good.  Post your weigh-in when urge hits you.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

No loss, but at least no gain either.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

I am too lazy to remove you so it's all good.  Post your weigh-in when urge hits you.

well as long as I don't get any crappy news I'm all good at doing this. I can't exercise for at least a week but I seem to be shedding some weight. 

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

202, I hope its just water retention as that number is really bumming me out.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Weight still exactly at 163, but body fat has gone from 13.4% -> 11.5% since late August, and my clothes are loose.

Is it too late to join this?

Prince of Fatness

Absolutely not.

Not at it at all. 

and where the hell do you have any weight to lose? Looking to lose a limb or two?

and where the hell do you have any weight to lose? Looking to lose a limb or two?

Rocken got there first, but yeah, what, where, how, why?

Modified to hide any naughty os.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Rocken got there first, but yeah, what, where, how, why?

Modified to hide any naughty os.

THANKS!

Prince of Fatness

Rocken got there first

I had a comment but I refrained.  Why, I don't know.

Not at it at all. 

Because I need to get back to the weight I was at Boston this past year when I was in great shape but it was 95f and my race got screwed. I was 111lbs. I slacked off on training and nutrition after that. I just want to PR, it's been over 2 yrs now. I'm 115 right now so I've lost a couple lbs since Monkey. (I think I was 117-118 there)

Nevermind! I don't have to play. I was just going to try to motivate myself to continue to lay off the beer and train hard again. I guess i'm self motivated enough to do that though. I'll just join the race goal thread.

Prince of Fatness

Nevermind! I don't have to play. I was just going to try to motivate myself to continue to lay off the beer and train hard again. I guess i'm self motivated enough to do that though. I'll just join the race goal thread.

Now you have to play.  So do I go with a 115 start and a 111 goal?

Not at it at all. 

Yes, though technically it was 115.4.