3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

August Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1622 times)

Prince of Fatness

(...by the way...you guys need to study WG's photo posing skills and note her one-leg-forward-slightly-bent for best appearance...)

My belly is bent forward.  No good?

Not at it at all. 

(...by the way...you guys need to study WG's photo posing skills and note her one-leg-forward-slightly-bent for best appearance...)

Hacker looks like he's there although CR is blocking most of his view.  MrFinn really was trying but maybe it was the foot forward that made the difference.  Doubt it though...

My wife gave me hell last year when I asked her to help me lose 10 pounds.  (Did it anyway.)

I'll weigh in MON AM on our certified freight scale.  Whatever it says, my goal it [that minus 7 pounds].

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Hawt and sexy

That's going to make it harder to get permission to touch their pants.

FUF

heh

derp

I'm touching your pants.

Prince of Fatness

I'll weigh in MON AM on our certified freight scale.  Whatever it says, my goal it [that minus 7 pounds].

Noted.

Not at it at all. 

an amazing likeness

You know your BMI might be a tad high when it takes a freight scale to weigh-in....ta dum da!

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Feeling the growl again

Starting weigh-in = 152.4.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Starting weigh-in = 152.4.

Fatty

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Fatty

I know.  Survey said 149.5 a couple days before the beer mile.  Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Damn you guys. Had no intentions of stepping on the scale but I did this morning. 156.8. About 5 lbs up from normal. Went to the gym and came back home at 152.2. Half-way where I want to be. 148 is an ideal running weight for me but I'm not going to get serious about it until I can clear up my lower leg issues.

Feeling the growl again

148 is an ideal running weight for me but I'm not going to get serious about it until I can clear up my lower leg issues.

Apparently you are too smart to be here.  Wink

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Damn you guys. Had no intentions of stepping on the scale but I did this morning. 156.8. About 5 lbs up from normal. Went to the gym and came back home at 152.2. Half-way where I want to be. 148 is an ideal running weight for me but I'm not going to get serious about it until I can clear up my lower leg issues.

Now is the perfect time. You don't want to be training and trying to lose weight at the same time. Lose the weight while you're not running a lot.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

an amazing likeness

MrFinn -- if you catch this message, would you update my starting point to 184. Looks like the last week had a few too many peanut M&Ms and beers, and I'm paying the piper.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

DoppleBock

Heh 

I am not fat

I am runner fat

Can I just giggle at the fat people?

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

I'm not fat either.  And yet this challenge is enough to bring me back out of lurkdom.

126lbs currently, aiming for 120.

Have been back training well recently (and racing ok too), and a few fewer lbs would help a lot.