3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

August Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1622 times)

kcam

Day after Labor Day is fine but beware the picnics on Labor Day weekend.

This I like.  Make it tough by having the final weigh-in the day AFTER the  holiday.  See who's REALLY in it to win it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

fuckyouall. 160 then. Was ~170 on July 20.

Ostrich runner

This I like.  Make it tough by having the final weigh-in the day AFTER the  holiday.  See who's REALLY in it to win it.

That might make me lighter if I drink enough bourbon to make me lose water.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

That might make me lighter if I drink enough bourbon to make me lose water.

That only happens on days that end in "y".

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Friday is my weigh-in day.  I am hosting a big picnic Saturday on the holiday weekend.  The 31st it will be for me, but anyone else can weigh-in up to the following Tuesday.  Since you would be running the picnic gauntlet I don't see that as an advantage.

Goal must be reached by Tuesday, September 4.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

fuckyouall. 160 then. Was ~170 on July 20.

Way to go!  I updated the list.  Hopefully I was paying attention.

Not at it at all. 

Hawt and sexy

I had initially thought of joining on this however according to the doctor today I don't have an ounce of fat on me lol

Sweet! You and I can tease the fatties together!

I'm touching your pants.

Prince of Fatness

Up 1 from last week.  Not a good start, but no reason to panic either.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Not too bad considering I gained 1.5 pounds on my trip to Memphis.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

125 this morning.  I'm thinking only 1lb actual weight loss.  2lbs water from all of the salty food at the past weekend.  

Also, some running in the heat and working in the garden during hot afternoons this week might be a bit dehydrated.

Just sayin' water is involved some how in three pound lossSmile

steph  

Feeling the growl again

Just sayin' water beer is involved some how in three pound loss gain  Sad

I'll just take the inverse of what she said.  That's what I'm expecting come judgement day on Saturday.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

And naturally, I forgot to weigh myself today before cutting out of work early.  Lost a half-ton of water-weight on last night's and probably another half-ton on today's ride (heat index of 132*).  Might tank up tonight, then sneak in tomorrow AM and jump on the scale.

I'm down for the TUE after Labor Day.  The picnic gauntlet assumes the contestant has picnics to attend and, thus, friends to invite him to same.  Labor Day weekend is an advantage for me!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Prince of Fatness

I'm down for the TUE after Labor Day.  The picnic gauntlet assumes the contestant has picnics to attend and, thus, friends to invite him to same.  Labor Day weekend is an advantage for me!

Dude you are invited to my Labor Day picnic.  It's on Saturday so you have enough time to ride your bike home and weigh yourself Tuesday.  Heh.

Damn this is great losing weight weather.  Problem is that I just can't take being out there all that long.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

W1 = 153.0.  Heh.  Well, nobody said this would be easy.

I'm going to weigh in on Tuesdays (I'm always heavy on Mondays after a long run).  It'll still be Monday for most of you lot anyway.