3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

August Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1622 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

So, pizza and beer are not helpful.   Go figure.

steph  

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I see I never provided my starting weight.  I was a bit lower than I thought I'd be, surprisingly.  Finn, please update me to start at 190.0.  I'm going to be weighing in on Mondays. I'm traveling on business this week, so I'm not using my regular scale, but the hotel gym scale has me at 187.4.  At least it does it I'm converting from kg to pounds correctly ( It reads 85kg).

kcam

Weigh-in: 148.1  

TUE 7/31: 171.0, but in full work attire (which adds weight v. my shorty-shorts and gossamer running shirt).  I'll determine the delta and report back tonight or tomorrow.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Way the hell overate last night. Loads of good food and wine. Thought about you people during my gluttony.

Today I have a GI thing going on (from food I ate the day before). Will probably balance out in my favor after all.

Ostrich runner

I'm going to do my official weigh in on Friday. I'm trying to, uh, pad the results by hitting Grey's Cafeteria today and the Covington Beef House on Thursday.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

Way the hell overate last night. Loads of good food and wine. Thought about you people during my gluttony.

Today I have a GI thing going on (from food I ate the day before). Will probably balance out in my favor after all.

Do you have access to tapeworm eggs?  That would be a great PED for this challenge.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Do you have access to tapeworm eggs?  That would be a great PED for this challenge.

How well to they ship?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Feeling the growl again

How well to they ship?

Just use Lasse Viren's briefcase cooler.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

DoppleBock

Vacation took a heavy toll ~ I was 200 on morning of leaving ... After 50 miles yesterday I was 207#

Goal remains unchanged

Time to get crabby, I need @ 5# a week

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

The King of Beasts

Vacation took a heavy toll ~ I was 200 on morning of leaving ... After 50 miles yesterday I was 207#

Goal remains unchanged

Time to get crabby, I need @ 5# a week

Christ in a race car.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

DoppleBock

Just trying to get ready for my Goal Race October 14th

http://www.badgerlandstriders.org/home/Races/GlacialTrail50M50K.htm 

Then see how much fitness I can lose by November 18th

Christ in a race car.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Feeling the growl again

Christ in a race car.

+1.  DB most of us here have a loose screw but I think yours fell out and rolled between the sofa cushions. 

I love it.  Crazy shit gives me ideas for getting ready for mine this fall.

Slo

Man have I been out of it for a while.

Count me in on this.

Current Weight 168

Goal weight  163 (Labor Day)

Thanks to Slo for the heads up on this one... I was bitching about gaining too much weight since the beginning of May. After some email exchanges between Slo and myself, I have made a mindful decision to become badass and quit being a fatass. So this challenge came at the right time!!! This morning I weighed 184... I have a goal to get to 174.