3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 504 times)

kcam

W12 - 147.3

158.5 final weigh-in today, post-run (and post-drink).

The last two weeks included four dinners of Five Guys, one dinner of McDonald's, two pints of Ben & Jerry's Late Night Snack (it completes me), and a one-pound bag of Peanut M&M's.  Yeah, I've got will power.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Final weigh in 164.

That was a whole lot of stoopid to accomplish nothing.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Pathetic. Final weigh-in at 134.

Prince of Fatness

I will update this later today and also start a second quarter thread.

Not at it at all. 

flarunner

Final day of March: 119.6

Prince of Fatness

Final weigh in 184, so half a pound down in three months.  I will hit goal in 2020.

MTA: Mileage was probably 40% less this last month and weight stayed the same.  Attitude has improved.  So I am encouraged going into the second quarter.

Not at it at all. 

bhearn

W12, 166.8.

NameGoal WeightStart WeightW1W2W3W4W5W6W7W8W9W10W11W12W12B
                  bhearn 157 169 170.5 170.5 171 171.3 170.8 169.7 169.3 169.1 169.2 168.4 168     

Doesn't look so great here. But...

The 169 start weight wasn't really right, and it took me a while to knuckle down and actually count consistently. Lots of depressing low-miles weeks in there. But since early February I'm satisfied.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

The trend is all that matters.  Congrats.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do